Chapter 3: Memories (Helluva Boss-The Circus// S2 Episode 1)

While Y/N was finishing up another long day of filing souls in and out of Heaven. It was coming near the end of his shift.

Y/N: Hey Deerie.

Deerie: Yes Boss?

Y/N: Gonna take a nap wake me up when the next shift starts.

Deerie: So in about 1 minute.

Y/N: Yep. *puts newspaper on his head and closes the blinds and sleeps in his chair.*

Author's Note: Fun fact *made up fact lel* 1 minute for Angels is 5 hours for humans :3.

===========================================================================

???: YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE LENGTHS I GO TO FOR THIS.

???: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAUSED THIS FUCKING UPHEAVIL.

Y/N stood their in the dark as a Flickering light he heard two voices shouting but just as fast as they should they were gone.

============================================================================

Y/N woke up but something was off. 

He was much smaller and everything was red. 

He looked at his surroundings and noticed he was in a crib. 

This didn't make much sense he knew from what his Uncle Michael told him that he was raised in Heaven after his Father did the Great Betrayal right?

He then felt someone pick him up.

C̶h̶a̶r̶l̶i̶e̶: *radio static* aa..*radio static* w morning Y/N how did you s*cuts off*

======================================================================

Y/N was flown back into the dark void.

He then noticed some liquid was pouring from his right eye. 

Y/N: Strange?

Just then he saw someone else in the void.

A dark flame as he was the white flame.

This version had white eyes while he had black. 

Far away yet not far.

Just then the red light up the dark as the smile of *radio static plays*.

Just then a hand came out and grabbed the dark flame away as fast as it appeared that smile it was gone

Just like that Y/N was whisked away.

===============================================================================

Meanwhile a certain Bird wasn't having the greatest of days.