Chapter 17: Alastor and Able Adventures.

Able: *aaaaaaaaaah*.

Alastor: Able no were not letting you fight everyone in the Greed ring we said what we said I need to get back to the hotel.

Able: aaaaaaaaah!!!!

Alastor: Able *sigh* fine you can kill people in the wrath ring if you want when we visit there. 

Able: aaaaaaaaa! ah!

Alastor: Able no your not going to McHell I can't really have people knowing your free. 

Able: AAAAAAAAAAAAH! *Summons sword*.

Alastor: If I get you chicken nuggets will that make you happy.

Able: AAAAh!

Alastor: I am not getting you a toy *sigh* *fuck sake fucker hasn't eaten and the concept of even fucking eating down here still blows my mind*. 

Able: *BEGINS TO CRY ON FLOOR*.

Alastor: Able your centuries old human man get up.

Able: A.ble fight ?

Alastor: You can fight when we get to wrath...

Alastor had got what he wanted which was Able if he wanted this next part of his plan to go well he needed to keep up the act he was doing.

After all tricking Charlie into thinking all was well when in reality it wasn't isn't easy granted he really pulled everyone wool over their eyes when he tricked Lucifer.

Alastor: *I have lived to long for this fuck fest*. 

Able: Fo.oooooood.

Alastor: I'LL GET YOU A DAMN CHICKEN NUGGETS IF YOU FUCKING STOP  CRYING.

Able: Toyyyyyyy.

Alastor: If..I get you a toy will that make you happy.

Able: Fi..ght *smiles*.

Alastor it wasn't easy communicating with Able granted his mind broke long before any real communication would happen he wasa a fighting machine. That spoke sometimes but mainly in groans and grunts. 

He loved fighting however this made going un-noticed very difficult.

Able sees a bird.

 Able: *throws a sword at it and kills it* fight *smiles as he eats it*.

Alastor: *sigh* *summons a portal to the wrath ring* Able look fight.

Able: FIGHT *RUNS THROUGH THE PORTAL*.

Alastor closes it and creates another one to his room in the Hotel.

Alastor: *If I'm going to find him then I am going to need to get Able to the mortal world. Fucking Michael helped me out here but still if this plan works out I can still do what I need.* 

Alastor: *uses his cane too look a person in chains*.

Alastor: *I already gotten this far becoming Ruler of Hell. Isn't that right Lucifer?*

Through the cane it is shown Lucifer tied to the Generator in Fraud Ring.

To be continued.

Author's note: Hello everyone wanted to pick this one up a bit since 2 episodes of Helluva Boss came out =3= still waiting on more Hazbin Hotel stuff so this is the first major step in Alastor plan for my book.

As shown Lucifer is trapped in the Fraud Ring. If you have read the previous book you will know what that means but don't worry I will explain it at a later chapter =w=. 

Anyway thank you for all being patient I wanted to give a glimpse of Alastor and Able since the Last chapter was a sneak peek. So we might have chapters like this. 

Love you all umu.