Chapter 26: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 1).

Shade was still thinking about or trying to in how he got these bruises Alastor says he got jumped but something in Shade's stomach tells him otherwise like he doesn't feel well.

[We open with an exterior shot of the before cutting to inside with pacing]

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal! Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls, am I right?! [Starts to panic.] And next time when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

[ grabs Charlie, calming her down.]

Vaggie: Yes. We will.

Shade: *Thumbs up*

Vaggie: See even shade knows everything will be fine.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...ain't no silver lining this time, toots.

Charlie: Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!

Angel Dust: Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts. [Angel waves his phone in their faces.] People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

[He scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. suddenly a pink message appears.]

Charlie: What's a...Donkey Show?

Angel Dust: Oh! uh, it's nothin'. My boss, , is also freakin' out. Like I said, all of Hell's losin' their shit.

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Charlie: Huh ... This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Angel Dust: Cute idea and all, but you really goin' out in all of this? [waves the phone with the place still on fire and demons in panic.]

Charlie: Well, it's not like People are going to show up on our doorstep -

[The wall behind Charlie explodes and voice's booms.]

Shade: *groans cause he knows he has to fix that*.

Sir Pentious: Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face - [Alastor is shown to be nonchalantly sipping coffee] Oh there you are - face my wrath!

Alastor: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? Who am I? I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss! Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!

Shade knew of this snake more or less as some weekly villain. 

Egg Boiz: Ooh you tell 'em boss.

Niffty: Ooooh, he's a bad boy!

Alastor: Ha, well if all that's true, you think I'd have heard of you.

Sir Pentious: I attacked you literally last week.

[Alastor cocks his head.]

Sir Pentious: We've done battle, like, 20 times.

Alastor: Well, you must've been really bad at this.

Sir Pentious: Silence! Now cower, for when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal.