Chapter 13-The Show Part 1

Y/N: *groans* uuuuuuh *cough*

*WAKES UP IN CASSIEL'S OFFICE BACK IN HEAVEN*

Y/n: What happened to me it's like I'm on a fucking bender *gasp* sorry for swearing.

Cassiel: Don't mention it nephew in here it just us. You kind of passed out in the car for some reason after our little investigation.

Y/N: Wait *headaches return but also fades slowly* that paper that you found. The one with the clues I know what the first one says. 

Cassiel: *pulls out a piece of paper he managed to copy the text down on*

Paper: ⬛fter the fall of ⬛⬛ma⬛l God spl⬛⬛ the ⬛⬛⬛⬛ing ⬛⬛o⬛⬛ into ⬛hre⬛ pieces.

Paper: 1. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬛d⬛

Paper: 2. ⬛edallion of L⬛fe.

Paper: 3. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Y/N: Going off what you said the medallion of life is the second one we already know that. 

Y/N: The first part refers to the fall of my dad.

Cassiel: OF COURSE, HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB. YOUR FATHER WAS THE ORIGINAL KEEP OF THE FLAMING SWORD THE SWORD THAT WAS SAID TO HELP IN CREATING THE UNIVERSE ORIGINALLY OWNED BY GOD HIMSELF WHEN BRINGING LIGHT INTO THE DARKNESS.

Cassiel: It all makes sense now. Upon your father's betrayal dear old dad must have split the parts that make up the sword into 3 parts.

Y/N: *something clicked inside his brain* Azrael's blade. 

Cassiel: ??? where do you see that? is that what the first one says.

Y/N: Yes, for some reason the parchment is written in old impish mixed with angel. Something akin to old light and dark magic runes hard to really explain. Dechypring it now gives me a headache. 

Y/N: What it reads.

Paper: ⬛fter the fall of ⬛⬛ma⬛l God spl⬛⬛ the ⬛⬛⬛⬛ing ⬛⬛o⬛⬛ into ⬛hre⬛ pieces.

Translates too.

Y/N: After the fall of Samael (aka my dad Lucifer) God split the Flaming sword into three pieces.

Paper: 1. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬛d⬛

Translates to 

Paper 1:  Azarel's blade. (which was given to the Angel of Death Azarel to help govern the lost souls.)

Paper 2: ⬛edallion of L⬛fe. 

Y/N: We already know translates to The Medallion of Life. aka the usb stick of the universe. 

Cassiel: Yes, anyone who wears it or activates it is basically given all of God's knowledge but in an easy way to understand it as to not overload the brain and fry it. 

Cassiel: *Notices something with his nephew that is starting to affect him to not only are both getting a headache which should be impossible for Angels, but he notices his nephew eyeing something on the paper and his jacket. * 

Cassiel: You found something else didn't you?

Y/N: It's hard to read but there is some invisible writing in demon language which is both fascinating and weird at the same time. It reads:

(Long ago the Medallion was stolen by those of sin they left and were never seen again).

Y/N: We know why you guys couldn't find it after all this time.

Cassiel: Yes, due to it being made by dad were unable to physically sense or see it but for the Blade to be hidden makes sense if that were the body of Lucifer Flaming Sword dear old dad would want that hidden as best as he could. The Medallion would have been more kept as a trinket or at the very least in the achieves up here in Heaven. For it to be stolen is something both ingenious and mysterious.

Cassiel: It makes you think if Dear Old Dad. Knew what was coming. 

Cassiel: What is that in the pocket of your Jacket.

Y/N looked at his uncle curiously he reached in assuming it was nothing but what he pulled out was none other than Azrael's Blade itself. (Read book 1 to remember he always had it on him (sidenote: hopefully I mentioned that =3=).

Cassiel: *one eye glowed blue a bit* *shoke his head* Well...

Y/N: Well....

Y/N and his uncle both sat in their chairs as Y/N laid the blade out on the table. 

Cassiel: How in Dad's name did you even get this

Y/N: When *can't remember static* *yet not static* when. Michael brought me here maybe even before that I can't remember.

Cassiel: Look why don't you go and take a breather outside I'll keep this safe and figure out what is going on. After all I'm not Heaven's Greatest Agent for nothing.

Y/N: *something was off but he couldn't deny he needed to clear his head* Thanks Uncle also I'm glad we found something that you most desired. 

Cassiel: How so?

Y/N: Didn't you say that what you most desired was to find out what those passages meant? If not, what is it, you most desire? 

Cassiel: *something clicked as Y/N said that and left the room. *

(But that is a story for another day.

After all what could possibly go wrong.)

*Cassiel picks up the phone and calls Michael.

To be continued.