Chapter 4: Y̶/N̶ *redacted*

Charlie: *Yawns*

Razzle/Dazzle: Morning Mrs. Morningstar.

It was an early morning for Charlie in the Hotel she had to get things set up. After all it was her Vaggie, Huskar, Niffty, Angel Dust, Alastor, and Y̶/N̶ of course her two helpers Razzle and Dazzle.

Charlie stretched and got dressed today was going to be a good day she could feel it. 

Charlie: Morning guys umu.

As she greeted her two goat helpers. As Charlie was getting out of her room she noticed something.

Charlie: mmm *sees a door she never noticed before* Hey Vaggie can you come here.

Vaggie comes up the stairs almost looking like she just woke up but she will do anything to help her friend.

Vaggie: Yay Charlie what is it?

Charlie: *points to the door at the end of the corridor* Was there always a door here? 

Vaggie looks to where Charlie is pointing while sipping some Devil Coffee.

Vaggie: Charlie what door?

Charlie: The door right there! *points harder*

Razzle and Dazzle now show confused faces: Miss there is no door that is just a wall. 

Charlie: Walks up to the door. *reaches for the doorknob* 

Vaggie/Razzle/Dazzle: ! 

For a split second a door appears as a LOUD STATIC NOISE PLAYS.

*Radio static*

Just then it vanished

Charlie: ? *Notices an empty wall*

Charlie: Sorry guys what were we talking about again.

Just then Alastor appeared

Alastor: I think Dear we were about to go over some new ideas on how to improve the Hotel. 

Charlie/Vaggie/Razzle/Dazzle: O right thank you Alastor.

Alastor: My Pleasure.