Chapter 8: The Man on the edge.

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF: MENTAL TRAUMA, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, AND AN INFLUENCE FROM A REAL PART IN THE AUTHOR'S LIFE. VIEWER DISTRECTION IS ADVISED.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: *BREATHE* This story is meant not only to bring this topic up but also help anyone suffering from it I hope I did justice in the way I wrote it. If not I will delete this chapter. 

It had been a couple of days since Y/N met Loona and Octavia. When he got back to Heaven his uncle Michael didn't seem to know he was hanging out with a demon. 

In fact, he was actual proud that he managed to help someone albeit he didn't know it was a demon bird. 

As Y/N sat in his office in Heaven thinking back on the events that led up to his encounter with the Hellhound and Bird. His phone rang it was Michael informing him of another job. 

Somewhere in Manhattan. 

Man on the ledge of a roof. 

There was a commotion on the street. People reported of a Man about to jump off a roof 7-story building edge. 

It was reported that anyone who got close to him who tried to help ended up leaving due to the man shouting he would jump he was serious. 

Man: FUCK OFF I'LL FUCKING DO IT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

???: You know using the Lord's name in vain is a sin right my guy.

The Man looked at who said right next to him was an angel well cat boy angel. 

Y/N: Hello there. 

Man: WWWWWWWWWWHAT THE FUCK!!! *ALMOST STUMBLES OFF*

Y/N grabbed the man and set him back down on the ledge.

Y/N: Careful now you don't want to fall and die now.

Man: How can no one else see you?

Y/N: Considerate a form of divine intervention *well in cases like these Y/N was allowed to use his archangel power of at least stopping time but only during these cases since talking is best option. *

Man: Let me guess you're here to convince me not to jump. Waste my fucking life. 

Y/N: *stares at horizon* nope.

Man: What? Aren't you an Angel.

Y/N: Doesn't mean I should convince angels can't interact with human lives all we can do is advise. At the end of day, it's up to you whether or not you take the plunge my guy. 

Man: *Getting ready to jump. *

Y/N: You 98% or around that number of people who jump regret their descension during the midway point before they hit the ground. 

The Man Stopped. 

Y/N: I mean you just found out Angels exist which means Hell exist and the stories are true you will go to Hell. So, no escape even after death. 

Man: .....

Y/N: So why don't you and me talk. 

The man nods. 

Y/N: What happened.

The Man: More over stress, life, you name it. I work every day to only come home to a wife who just yells at me for not being there and son who just doesn't respect me even though I work late shifts to provide along with having a boss who screams at me even when I do the job right.

Y/N: Boy I hear you.

Man: Don't tell me.

Y/N: What nah! We angels have to deal with paperwork Heaven is like a VIP Retirment home. All expenses place cruise of whatever your dream paradise is. Whether your Christan, Hindu, Buddhist or any other. Once you die, we set you up with your dream paradise. 

Man: Jeez thanks.

Y/N: Look this would sound corny but look down below your family is down there if they didn't care then they wouldn't be here. 

Y/N: CAN'T HELP YOU WITH YOUR BOSS THOUGH GOTTA JUST PUSH THROUGH THAT. 

Man: What about this emptiness I feel.

Y/N: What depression *has a strange feeling he has felt that before but from where* It is like a hole. 

Y/N: It's a hole it never really goes away people tell you to fill it with love of friends, family and those around you. But if you have tried suicide and failed. Then there is no real way to come back from that other than just moving on. 

Y/N: Yes, it will be hard almost like a scar on your soul. In time however you will look back on it and just you know accept it. This happened to me. You still have people who love care for you helping mend that scar but at the end of the day the only person who can really mend it is you. 

Man: Uh thanks I guess I better get down now. Thank you!?! *Y/N vanished, and time resumed. *

The Man managed to get down safely and Y/N in the clouds above smiled as he flew back to heaven.

Author's notes.

Wow. Okay where do I begin.

*sigh* As someone who has gone through severe depression all I can say is to help people really be around those who you know care about you. Love you and all that. 

I find it better however to know this yes you went through something no one should even with all the nice parts like love and all that you still feel empty a bit and the truth is that will never get healed perfectly. Again, like a scar but you can fix it. 

Look back on those times and just sometimes a bit laughs it off or shrug however you say it. I'm not good with these types of things but you get what I mean.

The best medicine I find is just accepting it because that is all you really can do move on. 

Take a deep breathe think back on those times and breathe out. 

I hope this helped anyone going through something like this. 

Just remember we all have a guardian angel like Y/N watching over us. 

From, BlazoInferno.