Chapter 12: Finding clues.

Y/n and Cassiel flew down to earth. With Y/n sporting his human disguise along with Cassiel who goes by Castiel.

Y/N: Question why are we in Los Angeles?

Castiel: Elementary my dear boy. This last place of High demon activity.

Y/N: *grew nervous thought he was refereeing to Loona and Octavia*

Castiel: *snaps his fingers* *A car appears in the alley way*

Y/N: And why are we getting in a car when you're the fastest angel alive.

Castiel: A. MY DEAR NEPHEW THERE ARE THINGS I WISH TO DISCUSS. B. ANGELS ARE LIMITED ON EARTH FOR WE CAN'T USE OUR FULL POWERS UNLESS TRULY NEEDED FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION. C. BECUASE IT IS COOL. D. IT CAN FLY.

Y/N: What?

Castiel: O yes, this baby here is completely invisible almost intangible when here on Earth she literally is the wind. We will travel literally with the wind. Unseen and unnoticed.

Both get in the Car.

Castiel: uuuh my car I drive *starts the engine* *starts the raido*.

The Car gently flies up literally turning into the window to everyone who would see the outside would just feel a gentle breeze while inside the car it looked normal for Y/N and Castiel.

Y/N looked at his uncle bopping his head to the music.

*Imagine the cat bopping meme*

Y/N: So any theories as to why more murders are happening like you say. Especially with that big explosion here recently.

Cassiel: Well 2 theories. A. it is the result of a small group of Imps that have been causing a bit of trouble in the world of the living. As some of my sources say they were the ones or at least one of them that took down Uriel.

Theory B. Cain may have been in the area recently.

Y/N: Cain? as the Cain from the Bible Cain the first murder.

Cassiel: O yes you don't know. WELL TIME FOR A HISTORY LESSON DEAR NEPHEW.

Long ago.

Upon hearing that Cain had killed his brother Able God cursed Cain to wander the land forever. Unfortunately, it was not yet time for Heaven to be all open sadly so Able was put in most likely Hell as a waiting room. Even worse demons down in Hell around the time still needed an idea of how to do their Job.

So, Lucifer your dad used Able most likely as the rough draft on how to torture souls.

After all who better than the world's first murder victim.

Anyway, Cain was cursed to walk the land forever. What most people don't know he still lives. He is in fact immortal. However, anything he touches, fertile anyway dies and withers so he avoids most forest areas and sticks to urban or city places. The Man is strong and smart, so he controls his powers by concentrating he gets around usually by hitchhiking or driving stolen motorcycles.

Now most people would go insane, and Cain is no different he is however a cursed being told to be peaceful so when damage is down onto him it gets redirected 10-fold on to whoever dealt it. Enough damage he could be pushed to release his anger which could cause a giant explosion.

==============================================================

Y/N: So where is he now.

Cassiel: That is the strange part none of us even Michael has a clue. Cain was cursed by God but my father also gave him the strange power to be hidden from view even from us Archangels.

Cassiel: Except one but he has been for I don't know how long. Most likely either dead or missing.

Y/N: Who?

Cassiel: That would be the eldest of all ArchAngels.

Cassiel: Amenadiel.

Y/N: What happen to him.

Cassiel: Where here *points to the ruin building*

They both park the car in the alleyway.

Y/N disguised as Lux and Cassiel disguised as Castiel.

Police Offcier: SIR SORRY SIR YOU CAN'T APPROACH THIS IS A CRIME SCENE.

Castiel: *shows a blank piece of paper*

Officer: O TERRIBLE SORRY didn't know they sent someone from the fbi down here.

Castiel: Yes, Washington wants us to make sure nothing shady this is my partner Lux first day on the job all that you know.

Officer: O yes quite sorry sir. Anyway, we sealed the area and made sure no one tampered with evidence.

Castiel: Good well better get a move on.

Officer: Yes, I better get a move on.

Lux: What was that?

Castiel: I saw it in a tv show called Doctor What? and a movie called Planet Wars.

Lux: Oo.

They both climb up the stairs of the building which was surprisingly still intact till they got to the top of what seemed to be a reality tv show.

Everyone was dead.

Castiel: Welp there goes theory 2.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Castiel: Elementary my dear nephew if this was a case of Cain being here we would see the marks and the bodies being pushed outward instead of this mess all over the place. As stated before Cain ability works like a repulsion if you attack him the attack bounces right back to you with double the force. So if someone hit him they would be knocked back not a bloody plup.

They both then proceed to look around the area.

Y/n notices a piece of red fur maybe might be hair.

Castiel quickly grabs it.

Castiel: *licks it* hint traces of sulphur, *smells* mmm most likely demon origin due to the look/color and feel I say imp most likely in a failing business of some sort. Hint traces of dog fur however other dog fur is detected to close to make a guess but say the first belongs to a rather medium size dog second belongs to smaller size possible pug.

Castiel bags the evidence up and calls his car.

Y/N: What were done?

Castiel: *they both get in* *they begin to drive back to Heaven* Yep we were assigned to find out what happen those imps most likely are back in Hell so for the time being I'll wait.

Y/N: You what about me?

Castiel: Come now dear nephew you don't care about this. My work is something I desire. You have to ask yourself dear nephew what you most desire.

Y/N: What is it I most desire?

........
gufghfghfghfjggjhgjhghjgjhgjhgjhghhgjhgjhhjjg
Gjhghjgjghkhjkbkhgjhfhjfhhvvhj

Y/N Y/N

Castiel shook his nephew as it looked like he had just fainted and is now shaking in the car.

When Y/N woke up he whispered something Castiel couldn't hear.

Loona.

Memories have begun to return or was it something else,

To be continued.