RESTART

A/N:

Hello to everyone who reads this, I am going to start to write a new story. I don't know why it just all came to me about what if my life turned out like this. Some of the things in this story is true and the other part is just my fantasy I guess.

I hope you like it. I'm still writing The Bad Boy Saved Me and I also finished my first teen fiction Love Me.

I hope you read this one too, I have tons of ideas and things planned out for it.

Thanks!

//Lyv

Just a normal teenager going about her life, trying to make it through everyday faces something new. Her parents separate and move, Aeron's life has just become something meaningful to her, she obviously wants to stay. Her mother and father wouldn't want to take away her beautiful dance career and friends from her. Aeron ends up staying with an old friend of hers, Alex, she's just not so sure about one another. Every thing is always so awkward between them. She would love to ask him but she's the shy girl with her nose always in a book. Not the type to be at a party on a Friday night. She is quite the spontaneous girl when you put her in front of her friends but this boy, she has to live under the same roof as him. Will Aeron break out of her shell and find out about Alex or will she just ignore the boy and move on?