Chapter 10// Breaking Inside

//ALEX//

"Brett please just leave it alone," I say.

This kid has the audacity to sit in front of me without thinking nothing happened.

"I swear on my grave I didn't do it, why would I? I like someone else? And for all I care Bella can die in a hole," Brett rolls his eyes.

"You go die in a hole!" I say.

"Fine don't believe me, I'm gonna go see if Aeron does," he gets up and walks away.

Maybe he didn't do it, gosh that dives me crazy. I should believe my bestfriend. But I should believe my girlfriend. Well how can I? She cheated on me.

Gosh I can't anymore. I can't.

///

I get home, finally, and drop my bag on the floor.

"That's not where it goes," my mom yells from the kitchen.

I roll my eyes and pick it up.

"What's up with this attitude?" She asks as I make my way to the stairs.

"Oh I don't know mom, it's only that my exgirlfriend cheated on me with my best friend," I say and walk up stairs.

Aeron is home today, her room door is open.

I set my bag down and walk over, I peek my head in and she's not visible.

I step in all the way and she's sitting on the floor. She's stretching her middle split, as always, and has a bunch of Spanish homework in from of her. Her eyes are closed though, she's asleep.

How cute. She's on the side of her bed that's closest to the wall like she's hiding though.

I walk over to her and she rubs her eyes and looks at me. Then she closes them again and lays her head against the bed.

I gather her homework and set it on the desk. Next to it I see a note.

I disregard it and pick Aeron up, laying her I her bed.

It's about five pm.

She had track and I don't know, probably just really tired.

I feel like falling asleep.

"No, please don't," Aeron mutters.

"Don't what?" I ask.

She's sleep talking oh.

I go to the desk and see the note.

There's one from Brett and another from Bella.

Dear Aeron,

Don't even think about getting together with Alex. You are so inconsiderate of our relationship, or what used to be, it's all your fault. I haven't even known you that long but you are such a bitch, you only care about yourself and dance. You don't care about anyone's feelings, just you. Because let's face it, you're just going to end up like your parents.

-Bella loves Alex xoxox

What the he'll is wrong with her? Why would she say these things? This isn't fair of her? Aeron didn't do anything.

I place the note down back to where it was before.

I run downstairs.

"Mom I need to go out," I say.

"You're grounded," she fake smiles."Now go get Aeron and tell her it's time to eat."

"She's asleep," I roll my eyes.