Chapter Eighteen// (Im)Possible

//ALEX//

I get downstairs in the morning, with Aeron right in front of me.

She grabs an apple and runs out the door. I'm not gonna lie she looked like she was crying all night but she blocks people out.

There wasn't much I could do really, I do feel bad.

"Hey, do you know what's wrong with Aeron?" My mom asks.

"She's just stressing for finals coming up," I lie and grab an apple.

I think it's something much greater than finals.

"See you later," she says.

"Bye," I get outside.

I'm not going to school today, or mine at least.

///

"Alex Mason! You shouldn't be here," Carter grabs me by my shirt around my chest and pulls me closer to her.

"What? Bad boy not your type?" I smirk.

"Shut up," she rolls her eyes and let's me go.

She runs her hands through her curly that's more wavy dark chocolate brown hair. Then she crosses her arms and stairs me in the eye.

I love her brown eyes, they just make me want to melt.

God this girl is fucking gorgeous.

"Look Carter," I yell and people start to stair.

I got here extra early, it's six fifty and I guess the bell doesn't ring until like seven fifteen, whereas mine rings at seven thirty.

I look around at all the people in the lunch arbor.

I stand up on a table in the middle of everyone and look Carter straight in the eye.

She smiles at me waiting for me to come out with everything I have to say.

She has on black leggings with her black and white converse with a floral sheer tank top on with a dark blue on under and a brownish leather jacket.

Her makeup is done too, she has winged eyeliner and eyeshadow with mascara.

"I'm waiting," she says.

Everyone stares.

Well, let's go, I guess I got lost in my thoughts about her, again.

"Carter, it's been a few weeks and it'd be an honor to have you as my girlfriend," I smile.

Her face brights up.

She jumps up to the table and holds my neck. She pulls my face to hers.

She starts to kiss me and I kiss her back, feeling nothing and everything all at once which is impossible but either her anything is possible. She's amazing and I could kiss her all day.

We break and she whispers,"yes."

I smile big and everyone around us start to clap.

Carter blushes and grabs my hand, she pulls me down to normal ground.

"Go to school now, before you get in trouble. I'll come by later," she pecks my lips and runs off to class.

I turn around and head to the bus stop.

"Hey!" Jamie comes up to me.

Shit.

"Hi," I mutter and scratch the back of my neck.

I honestly don't feel like talking to him at the moment.

"So you're dating Carter," he looks at me up and down.