Chapter Nineteen// My Night in Shining Armor

//AERON//

"You're new here," I turn around and it's a lean, young women.

"Yeah," I say. "So are you."

"And a flawless dancer," she smiles.

"Thank you," I mumble.

She looks really familiar. She's short but has a muscular, strong body with short cut blonde hair.

"My apologies, I'm Julianne Hough," she smiles and offers her hand.

"Oh my gosh. Is this for real?" I ask and shake her hand.

She lets go and starts to laugh.

Am I dreaming? This cannot be real! How in the world would Julianne Hough be in the same dance studio with me?

Wake up!

"I promise you with all my heart this is real. We are in this dance studio together," she explains.

"If I may ask, why are you here?"

"Well I was working in L.A. with Derek and we wanted a vacation so we decided to come to Coronado, somewhere close. And I just got in a fight with my brother so I usually dance things off," she says.

"Oh, well I'm shocked," I stare at her.

I never thought I would meet her, never. I dreamt it, but I didn't think it'd become real.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm Aeron Jacobs, I'm here because, well I just have a lot on my mind and this is my escape. I'm not good with words," I explain.

"Oh, well me neither. But that's okay, and I guess this is the only studio in Coronado so why don't we make a duet?" She asks.

"Oh my gosh are you serious?" I yell ask.

"Yes," she smiles big.

"I can't believe this is happening! I mean I'm going to be dancing with you!" I smile.

My smile right there is real, my cheeks are hurting from the over excitement.

This is actually happening.

"Well let's get to it," she comes and stands next to me. "But believe me, I'm more excited to dance with you."

///

"Aeron you're bipolar," Alex says.

"I didn't ask," I smile.

"Well you came home smiling like youre living forever," he exclaims.

We walk to school together on this stupid weather.

There's so many clouds and it's about spring where flowers should be blossoming but no.

"Well like I said, dancing cheered up my mood," I explain.

"Sure," he says.

I roll my eyes and we make it through the gates of school.

Julianne told me to keep it a secret, our small dance and get together. She said she's going to show the dance on dancing with the Stars next week and I'm so excited! I'm going to be on television!

Brett comes and grabs my hand, he pulls me away from Alex who just rolls his eyes and walks in the opposite direction.

Nice to know that if this was a cereal killer he'd be my night in shining armor.

Brett holds my hand and drags me into the photography room. The red room.

He drops his bag and grabs my neck from behind. He pushes his lips onto mine and start to move. My right hand cups his cheek and my left hand plays with his hair in the back, right above his neck.