Chapter Fifteen// Froyo

//AERON//

Saturday afternoon.

I have a performance tonight at seven and I'm so nervous. It's my second but this one is in front of parents and more than just people from the school who want to see the show.

This is nerve racking. With yesterday and everything. Gosh I'm gonna freak the hell out.

I jump out of bed and it's twelve. I didn't go to bed until like three am but I was getting into my Netflix shows. My bad.

I go downstairs and Mary is making lunch.

"Hey so I have to be there by five and I'm so scared," I jump.

"I think you'll do great," she smiles."I bought three tickets this morning. We're all excited to see you perform."

That's reassuring.

"Thanks," I smile.

I go back upstairs and pack my bag of everything I need. Things are so nerve racking.

I run my hands through my hair.

It's gonna be great, you're going to do great. I just need to sit down and breathe for the time being.

Relax.

I close my door and put on some music. I play Kehlani's new album to hopefully help my soul or whatever the hell it is that's making me want to throw up. The nervousness.

I sit down on my fluffy carpet and open my middle split. I lay my head down on the ground and breathe, in and out.

I lay there for a very long time.

Someone knocks on my door.

Aeron do not move.

"Come in," I say.

I stretch my hands more into the split. I'm in my woosaa position.

"Heyy" Alex says and kind of cuts off at the end."Whatre you doing there?"

"Relaxing," I say.

"Like that?" He asks and laughs at the same time.

"It's actually very comfortable," I defend.

"How? You're like hurting your muscles," he says and sits in front of me.

"No, it's actually making me more flexible and this is my just trying n-not t-t-to b-be nervous," I basically forced myself to spit out the last word.

Damn what's happening to me?

"Well you don't sound nervous to me," Alex laughs.

"Not funny," I say.

"Whatever," he mutters.

"What's up with you and Carter?" I ask.

"I don't know," he says.

I sit up. This is my bestfriend were talking about here. I close my legs into cris cross then I cross my arms and roll my eyes.

"Okay so I guess I was talking to her once and then things at your birthday kind of just clicked," he explains.

"How?" I ask.

"She held my hand and I felt all tingly inside so," he drifts off.

"So do you like her?" I ask.

"I don't know," he says.

I bat my eyelashes.

"I think so," he says.