Chapter Five// 1 am Memories

A/n///// btw ^^^^^ is supposed to be Brett, thanks....

//AERON//

I sit in first period, ugh.

Back at school and worst part is grumpy ass has to show me around and he's mad at me.

For what? I don't know, and it's fucking stupid!

My schedule though, first period English, second Math, third Science, fourth Study hall, fifth is Spanish, sixth history, and lastly seventh period is an elective but I chose a sport which is track, I have tryouts at the end of the day too so I don't know how I feel about that, kind of nervous as usual.

"Okay so we have a new student in the class, her name is Aeron," Mr. Field points to me and everyone looks.

Thanks for giving me all the attention, I'm sure I needed that. Sarcasm.

I slight smile then grab my stuff.

Well English wasn't amazing.

Math wasn't the same, I sit right next to Alex and he ignored me the whole time.

Science was fun, I like science.

I just read during fourth period in the library.

Then fifth period I learned Spanish duh and Bella's in that class, she was eyeing me the whole time, I felt really awkward.

Now lunch, I'm obviously going to be sitting alone.

I packed lunch because I've never had a thing for school food.

I find a table in the lunch arbor and sit their. There are tons of people coming in and finding friends to sit with.

Mean while I'm here. I just get my phone and look through pictures.

I said hi to some people that might like me, this one guy I sit next to, his name is Caleb, he's pretty cool but I don't even know why he talked to me, in English too.

I'm so bored!

"Hey Aero the dancer who likes to give what she calls a gay ass man hickeys, make them lick Lexi's stomach of chocolate and prank call him telling them they have an STD!" Brett obviously.

"Hey Brett," I sigh.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! What the hell is wrong? Whose ass do I have to kick babe!?" He yells.

Shut up.

"No one, you're not my dad," I mutter.

"What?" He laughs.

"Just Alex has ignored me ever since him and Bella are taking a break. Like how is it my fault?" I ask.

"He's just being arrogant and stubborn. He needs someone to blame!" He explains.

"Well why the hell does it have to be me?" I ask.

"Because ever since you came they have been distant," he explains.

"So it is my fault!" I gasp.

"No Aeron it's not. He just thinks that, it's his fault," he says.

My eyes become glossy, it is my fault.

"Come here," Brett gets up and gives me a hug. He's very warm and loving.

I hug him back and the bell rings.

"Brett where the hell were you?" I hear Alex jump.

"Um," Brett mutters.

"Oh," Alex runs a hand through his hair.