Chapter Four// STD

//ALEX//

"What the hell man?!" I scream across the field.

"What's the problem Michael?!" Coach yells.

"He came over and pushed me for no reason!" I point to the new kid on the team.

"Marcus benched!" He yells.

"Fuck you Alex!" Cameron Marcus spits.

Maybe if he didn't push me he wouldn't be benched, he's on the same team and its just practice.

Pretty scared about this season.

We finish our practice, yeah I made the team, as did Brett. We just hate having eighth graders on our team. I know we were them last year but we were cool, we didn't try too hard and act like bitches.

I change in the locker room and head out.

Bella comes running over to me as always, she has track when I have lacrosse so kind of our meet up.

"Hey babe," she smiles.

"Hey," I say.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing," I reply.

"Okay, well-"

I like how she doesn't ask again. I'm great babe, really. Sarcasm.

I cut her off.

"I already paid for our tickets, the dance is next week, calm down we have some time now," I say already knowing what she was going to tell me.

"Okay. Well mom wants me home, text you," she kisses my cheek and runs off.

"Bye," I mutter.

I get home and shower, after I shower I run downstairs.

"Where's Aeron?" I ask my mom whose making dinner.

"Dance," she replies.

"Oh okay," I tap my foot."When does she get back?"

"Eager aren't we?" She teases."And she's staying at a friends tonight. It's Friday, finally!" She explains.

"Oh, okay," I say."Im staying in today."

"You don't want to go out or you miss Aeron?" She asks.

Both.

"Just tired from practice," I explains.

"Okay honey. Get some rest, dinner will be ready soon."

I go upstairs and plug in my music, I start MW2 on the Xbox since that's what I do when I don't go out.

Kind of boring but whatever, I just like hanging out with Aeron, she brought a lot of laughter last night. it was like we actually talked and it was fun. but when her and Brett went into her room, the hickey. Gosh that really bothers me.

I don't get why Bella would do that?

Bella is so loving and caring! That's why I'm with her, not just because she's beautiful on the outside but also the inside.

But that was just cruel, really.

After dinner I came back up and took a nap.

///

My phone buzzes. What the hell? It's 12 pm.

I pick it up not knowing who it is.

"Hey is this Alex?" She sounds like a girl with an Australian accent.