Chapter 11

You suddenly shove yourself off of John. Your heart is racing when you realized what you had done.

'Oh my god John, I'm so sorry!'

He slowly sat up, his eyes never leaving you as he watched you panic, 'holy shit! You said no and I went along with it anyway, I- I raped you!'

'No, you didn't, all you did was kiss-'.

'That's not good! You still said no and I still kissed you when you didn't want to be kissed!'

You were almost pulling your hair out of your scalp. 
John got up finally and approached you but you quickly took a step back, holding your hand out suddenly to indicate for him to stop, which he did.

'Just- I'm sorry, can I have some time to myself. I'm really sorry I did that to you, I just-'.

'I understand'.

He made his way over to the door, but he looked back at you for a few moments, 'get some rest (Y/N)'.
He left the room and it all went silent as if he was never there in the first place. 
You steadied yourself and sat on the bed, holy shit! I actually kiss the poor man! You couldn't believe you had done. He was going to avoid you, he hated you now.
The thought of it made you cry, why did I do that!? How could I be so stupid! You looked back at the small bar, 'fuck you! You made me do that!' You went over to grab the bottles and roughly close them, shoving them back onto the shelves.

Will he tell Marcus about what I did?

You blood runs cold when that thought runs through your mind and you try your best now to panic.

Get some rest. Just like he said.

You throw yourself into bed in seconds, because that whole fiasco had made you rather tired, holy shit.

'(Y/N)?'

You slowly opened your eyes to see John bent over you, his hand is pressed against your cheek.
You're quick to sit up, but he calms you down quickly, 'hey, it's alright. I'm not mad at you'.

'Yeah? Well you should be?'

'Why?'

'Because you didn't want to kiss me'.

'What made you-'.

'You said no'.

He chuckled softly, 'I was afraid', you frown at him, 'afraid of what? Me?' He shook his head quickly, 'no, of the situation. Of falling in love again'.

'Wait- you fell in love with me?'

He stroked your cheek, 'yes, I've fallen for you (Y/N)', you smiled at him you threw yourself at him, your lips pressing against his and you kissed him passionatly.

+

'(Y/N)?'

You sit up suddenly, the bed sheets had been pushed off of you, oh are you fucking serious!? That was all a dream!?
You were so close to punching the your pillow. The feeling of dread filled you to the brim when you remembered what happened earlier with John.

Will he stop spending time with me?

'Hey, I've been calling you a couple of times, you haven't answered me'.

You realize that Marcus is at the door, 'are you okay? you look around the room for a few moments before sighing.

'Yeah, I'm fine. How's John?'

Marcus shrugged, 'John's fine, did something happen?'

Oh god, he didn't tell Marcus!'

You were fucking relieved that the man didn't know. You had no clue what his reaction would be, and you weren't looking forward to seeing his reaction if he was told about the situation.

'No, I was just checking in on him. He looked rather tired before he left. I didn't know if he was sick or something'.

'He's fine... Winston told me that there was a breach through The Continental's walls'.

You sit up completley, 'what? Oh shit, does that mean-', Marcus put one hand up to stop you, 'he's not in here, but we'll need to move you'.

'Move me? Do you think that's even going to make a difference?'

You didn't want to scrap his hope, but you had a feeling that it wouldn't do anything. The thought of the man who tried to get to your when you were hidden in Winston's office, scared you.

'Hey'.

You looked over at Marcus, 'you'll be fine', you didn't want to think otherwise, but you were a in a dangerous area. Surrounded by vampires, but the only thing that's keeping you alive was the rules of The Continental.

'I see you've attacked the mini bar?'

Marcus chuckled as he go's through half empty bottles, 'I'm taking it, John taught you how to make some drinks?'

'You know him that well?'

You chuckle, as you watch Marcus clean up the bar, 'I came up here to tell you. You have to get your things and we'll get you out of this room soon'.

'Sounds like a plan'.