Chapter 36

John

John sat up in bed and rubbed his neck, clearly he was getting a cramp. (Y/N) had been gone for quite some time now and she was only meant to grab some sheets and drinks.
His legs felt like jelly after that lovely moment with her, god, he could still feel her skin against his hands. He looked down at them, seeing the color that had now returned to them. He was human, all human.

It was a strange feeling and he found that his chest was heavy. He pressed his hand against the left of his chest and he smiled when he felt his heartbeat, something he thought he'd never feel again.
He jumped when the window on the other side of the room slammed open and a figure swooped in.

'Long time no see John'.

His blood rand cold when he recognised the voice. Slowly standing up, he faced Scurve, who looked far from happy, 'so... How did it feel?'

'What?'

'How did it feel? When you killed my sister. Did you get the same feeling from years ago when you killed half of my family?'

'Franko, we've been throught his already'.

'Don't fucking stand there and act calm, it's pissing me off!'

John stood his ground, though his eyes do move over to the door, hoping he could make an escape. He wasn't as confident as he was before, seeing as he was no longer a match for the vampire before him.

'You know, I can kill you, but I think I'd like to make you suffer first'.

He approached John slowly, his eyes were on his pale neck, 'I suggest you don't move a muscle, otherwise I might accidently rip your neck'.
John took a step back, 'Franko, no this isn't a good idea', his heart was racing as he tried to move slowly around the vampire.

'Come here John, I just wanna a little taste'.

Before John could do anything, Scurve was on him, his strength was no match for the man, who held him down. 
John screamed when he felt Scurve's fangs on his neck. Blood spurted out and John tried his best to fight against the vampire, but wasn't really any point. He was completley pinned under the man.
After  a few moments, Scurve pulled away, gulping down a mouthful of John's blood, his chin was dripping also.

'Holy shit, you taste lovely'.

He looked up at the door, 'is your lovely girl going to return, I think I'll get a little taste from her as well'.

'No!'

John struggled to breathe as Scurve held him down with all of his weight, 'that's one way I could make you suffer, she may not be able to die so easily but I can torture her'.

'Leave her-'.

Right at that moment, (Y/N) walked in.