Chapter 19

You had returned to your room not long after talking to Anastasia, 'Winston wants to talk to me, I'll be with you soon'.
John raked his fingers through your hair before heading off, leaving you all alone. The moment you stepped into the room you knew something wasn't right.

'So, you're finally alone'.

You jumped and spun around towards the bathroom.
Franko Scurve stood before you, the bed was the only thing that separated you from him.

'What the hell do you want?'

You gritted your teeth, finding this man rather annoying.
He gave you a sly smile before motioning towards the door, 'close the door and lock it. I don't need Wick coming in and interrupting us'.

'What the fuck do you-'.

'Watch it, you're in no position to talk to me like that'.

'Well, you can't do anything to me anyway, we're in The Continental'.

Scurve laughed, 'you think I don't know that? You do realize that I can drag you out of this fucking place by your hair'.
Your blood ran cold as you realize that you were in a very dangerous position. You keep an eye on everything he does, but you knew that there was no point.

'Don't even think about screaming, you're going to piss me off'.

'This problem you have with my family? With my parents? Get over it'.

He rounded the bed and grabbed you by your neck, pushing you straight into the door, 'listen here you little shit, I don't need you acting smart'.

'You think you're annoyed-'.

Your hands fly up to wrap around his wrist as he tightened his grip, 'now, we're going to get out of here and you're not going to fight me, otherwise I'll kill you'.

'In here?'

'I'll drag you out and kill you, you don't listen to me'.

He pulls you along with him and out into the hallway where he leads you to one of the big windows. It seems like this was the way he got in. No one would have noticed him come through here, otherwise you would have been notified.

'Move it'.

He shoves you towards the window, quickly opening it to pull you through. You almost lose your footing as you stepped out onto the metal balcony. You didn't dare look down, the hairs on your skin began to rise when you thought about John who was in Winston's office and how he was unaware that you were being taken by the one man whom he was meant to protect yourself from.
Scurve grabbed you by your elbow and escorted you down to ground level were the two of you were greeted by two other men.

'Get into the car'.

He shoved you towards one of the bodyguards, who holds onto you tightly and throws you into the shiny black car.

'Hey! Watch it!'

You don't have time to move when both men sat on either side of you, squishing you between them to hold you in place.

'Where are you taking me?'

You demanded and Scurve laughed, 'you think I'd tell you?'

Worth a shot.

'Careful, we don't have much time until sunrise'.

You hear the driver warn and you think of an idea, though it's a crazy one. How good were you in fighting in a moving car? Especially when you were facing vampires just before sunrise.
Your heart is pounding when the car begins moving and you see The Continental growing smaller each kilometre.

'Now, where were we? I've got some little friends that would like to see you as well'.

'Who're they?'

'When we get there they will introduce themselves to you'.

Fuck that!

Before you could even think, you brought your foot out and connected it to the handbrake, super-human strength bitch!
You didn't expect the handle to break through, causing the car to come to an abrupt stop, throwing all of you forward. You watch as Scurve flies through the front shield and you try to squish past the body guards who were still recovering. 

The sun was rising, and you only had a window of opportunity to get out and use the sunlight as your protector.
You wiggle free and use your elbow to smash open the back window. Climbing through, you paid no attention to the cuts and bruises you were giving yourself. You rolled out and over the boot of the car and landed with a thud on the work out gravel.

'Shit!' 

Of course, that doesn't stop you because you're on your feet in seconds, backing away from the car as far as you can so that none of them could touch you.
Scurve was the first to notice that you had escaped and he sped towards you, but before he could get to you, a mighty bang could be heard and he fell, holding his side which was now dropping bright red blood.

'What the fuck!?'

The both of you look over to see a figure, in their hand was a steaming gun. They still had it trained on the both of you.

'Who the hell are you!?'

The stranger pulled the mask off and you found that you didn't know the stranger, but you had a funny feeling they meant no harm... At least not to you.

'Step away from her Franko'.