Chapter 26

Scurve

'Serafina?'

'Hmm?'

'Striker contacted me'.

She joined his side in seconds, 'what does he want?' She was far from friendly with the man. Scurve was no friend of his as well. Striker was a Vindeca, one of the hated species of his bloodline.

'He says that he wants to meet'.

'Why on earth for? Go ask him that'.

Scurve puts through the message and the two wait for a few moments before recieving a response.

'Are you fucking kiddine me? It's the girl, it's (L/N), she wants to see me'.

Scurve was so shocked to find that the one girl he was after was offering herself up to him on a silver platter.
Serafina didn't seem so excited, 'this doesn't sound right', she wasn't wrong... This wasn't right at all, but he still wanted to see the girl.

'I'm going to see her'.

Serafina glared at him, 'you can't see her, it must be a trap'.

'I know but... It's not like I'll be unprotected'.

'I can't protect you forever Franko'.

She was right once again, she wasn't always going to be around. One day she might not be able to a survive a fight and he would be left all alone.

I don't want to lose her.

'It has to be done. I must see her, because she needs to pay for what she's done'.

Serafina shook her head, but it was clear that he wouldn't listen to her, 'whatever you say brother'.

'You'll be by my side?'

'Always, brother'.