Chapter 34

Scurve

'Sera?'

He had been looking for her everywhere. The Vindeca's had long since gone, leaving half of his clan dead.
He found her body in the back courtyard. A bullet straight to the head, she hadn't had enough time to fire her gun.

Scurve knew who had fired the shot with such clean precision. John Wick never missed his target, and Serafina sadly been the target for that moment.

'Fuck you John'.

He snarled as he gently pulled the gun from Serafina's lifeless hands. He shoved it into his belt before picking up his sister's body and taking her back inside. She was the last of his family... Now it was just him and there was nothing he could do about it...

Well, he could do something.

He stepped out the front of the building, his eyes on the tyre tracks that led away. The vehicle that John and the others had taken.

I know where you've all gone.

It didn't matter if he was under The Continental roof anyway, he was already dead. He wasl already alone, no one would miss him.
The last car was in the garage, his family car which hadn't been touched for quite some time.

'Ready for one last ride?'

He tapped the bonnet, dust flying up from the sudden vibration, 'I think so'.