Chapter 14

John is up in seconds, grabbing his clothes and quickly getting dressed, 'John, hey, please don't worry about it'.
He buttons his pants and sighs, 'you're human (Y/N), and I doubt you want to become like me'.

'I know'.

Do you? Do you mind being turned?

You sit up suddenly, 'please don't leave me', you hold your hand out but John shakes his head, 'I can't do this. I've gone this far and now I can't-'.

'Just do it for godsake!'

He flinches under your tone, his dark eyes bore into yours, 'you don't know what you're-', you shake your head, 'I know what I'm asking John. If that's how-'.
Before you could finish your sentence, John was on you in seconds, his sharp teeth puncturing your warm skin. A painful yelp escapes your mouth and you clench your eyes shut as you try to get through the pain. 
The feeling was mildly distressing and you swear your neck is getting numb. John finally pulls away and you can just see the blood dripping from his neatly trimmed beard. You could hear him gulp a mouthful of blood.
His hands cupped your face gently and looked straight into your eyes, 'hey, stay with me', you try your best to listen to him.

'Shit, I've taken too much'.

You hear hum mumble before he moves to get off of you, but he pulls you along with him.
The thought of being a vampire was rather exciting as well... But now you were limited... Also.

'Oh shit'.

John looks down at you, his brow creasing his concern, 'are you okay?'

'Marcus... He doesn't know we-'.

John sighs, 'I'll have to talk to him-'.

'We both have to talk to talk to him'.

This isn't going to end well.

The moment Marcus heard about it, he went of his head. John had kept a straight face but you were trying your best not to cry, holy shit! You had never seen him this angry.

'All those years I've been trying to keep you going down that road!'

All those years?

'Marcus... I'm sorry, I just- it all happened so quickly and both John and I-'.

Marcus turned on John quickly but he seemed to have calmed down, 'John I- you should have thought about this'.

'I know Marcus'.

John doesn't apologize, but then you weren't a child anymore, you couldn't be protected from everything.
Marcus took a couple of breaths before looking away from the both of you, 'how're you feeling so far?' He suddenly asked you and you shrug, 'I feel the same, though my neck does hurt'.
You're not angry that it hurts, but shit it hurts.
John moves closer to you and Marcus sighs, 'I guess, John should explain further... I'll leave you two be'.

'Wait, what does he have to say to me?' 

You look at John with questioning eyes and you see him nod at Marcus before escorting you back to the comfort of your room.

'John? What is he-'.

'Sit down please'.

You listen to him and clench your hands together and John shakes his head, 'it's nothing bad, I'm just going to explain what happenes after the bite'.

'I'm going to be a vampire?'

John falters and shrugs, 'there's a chance, yes-'.

'What do you mean by chance? So what? You can't always get infected from a bite'.

'Correct'.

'So... All those things I've been told?'

John shook his head, 'I don't know what information you were given, but this is how it goes... You're also mine'.
You give him a cheeky grin but John shook his head once more, 'no, as in, you're my mate- you're my partner now'.

'... Oh'.

'We're bonded now'.

Honestly I'm not even mad.

'Oh, okay so... What, we're married?'

John chuckled lowly, 'if you want to put it that way', your heart is racing when you take not that John doesn't look fazed at all.

'So... You're not at least bit afraid?'

You want to know, you want to make sure and when John shook his head, it was a relief.

'No, why would I be afraid?'

'Why should I be?'

'Because it's... Not what you really wan-'.

'If I didn't want it, then I wouldn't have done what I did, especially bite you'.

Fair enough.

He suddenly sits next to you and pulls you into a gentle embrace, 'I know it's too late to ask this, but I hope you're okay'.
You snuggle into his arm and smile, 'yeah, I'm alright'.