two.

sᴀᴛ.

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴍᴀʏ ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Take a picture wit yo' nephew and nieces." My mom fussed. It was Saturday after Twon's graduation and we were in the heat taking pictures. Twon was already taking hell of pictures with his homeboys now my mama tryna do a whole photoshoot.

"Grandma it's hot." Jordan squinted his eyes whining.

"Boy get yo' lil bad ass in the picture." She said making her lips look like a bootyhole and Zay laughed.

"Okay now jordan take this picture wit me and them." She said.

"Ma who gone hold kylie?" Serenity asked.

"I got her." Jordan said. "Maleah stay right here." He said taking Kylie.

"Don't drop my baby Jordan." Serenity said.

"I'm not, y'all ready?" He asked tryna hold Kylie and take a picture with the other hand.

"Okay now move." She shooed all of us away so she can take her own photo with Twon.

"Mama." Twon sighed as i took their picture.

"Okay this the last one take one with your sisters." She moved her hands grabbing the phone from me.

"The devil must be clapping his booty cheeks it's too hot." Jordan said making us laugh as my mom side eyed him.

"Imma clap yo' ass in a minute you keep fussing." My mama said.

"Grandma thats gay." He said dryly.

"Jordan be quiet." Serenity said sternly.

...

Twon preferred a bbq over going to a restaurant to celebrate so that was the move right now. It was family and friends left and right in our back yard.

Little kids running with popsicles, old heads playing spades, all the aunties together gossiping and the teens in their own world.

"Sooooo, anything interesting happened recently." Ari dragged.

"No."

"Reign you gotta get out more or something, break out that shell." Ari said.

"I don't care for attention or going out." I shrugged.

"Your highschool years supposed to be something to remember this summer we going to all the parties and kickbacks." She said.

"See i be tryna tell her to get out more." Bri agreed.

"Untun baby the ribs for the grown folks get you a hot dog and a caprisun." My great untie Mable told Jordan.

"This my granny house i can get what i want." He ignored her.

"Serenity you need to teach your son some manners." She said.

"Teach your husband on how not to cheat, he can eat what he wants, c'mon jordan i'll fix your plate."