five.

ᴍᴏɴ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴍᴀʏ ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Why y'all so quiet?" My mom asked as we ate breakfast.

"It's morning." Twon mumbled.

"Where y'all go to last night?" She asked.

"The gas station."

"Mia house."

"Wit TayTay nem." We all said in unison and once we realized we all said three different things we looked at eachother,

"We went to the gas station then She went over Mia house but we all met back up wit Tay Tay nem." Jaimeer clarified.

"And where exactly were you all at when you was with "TayTay nem." She asked.

"Uncle Lue house." I mumbled.

"Y'all know his house got shot up last night?" She asked.

"Yeah we was there." I said and Jaimeer hit me. "What you do that for." I rubbed my arm.

"Don't take y'all ass back over there no more." She said.

"But mama how was we supposed to know somebody was gone shoot his house up?" Twon asked dryly and Jaimeef chuckled.

"Y'all know damn well the crime rate be high where he stay at and he got a lot people that don't like him." She explained.

"Cause he say what he want and do what he want." Jaimeer said.

"If he say the sky was red you gone agree and go where he at?" She asked.

"Mama that don't even make sense." Twon said.

"But the sky do be red sometimes, it be pretty when the sun setting." I smiled and Jaimeer laughed while she just looked liked she wanted to put her hands on all of us.

"Don't go back over there." She said sternly. I sighed as i ate my food and my phone lit up. I took a sip of my orange juice before picking up my phone.

"Who blowing you up this early." My mom smirked.

"She ain't talking to nobody." Jaimeer mumbled.

"It's TayTay, i'm supposed to be doing his hair." I said while texting him back.

"Y'all gone let my baby live, Reign can have a boyfriend if she wants." My mom said. "Reign you need to get out more and be social."

"TayTay ain't my boyfriend." I chuckled.

"I can't tell." Twon said dryly.

"Shut up." I made a face. "I don't want a boyfriend anyways." I mumbled.

It was honestly a wishy washy topic for me. I'm about to be a senior and i never really had a boyfriend for real and i'm not sexually active but that's only because i choose not to be.

...

About two hours went by after we had breakfast and TayTay was pulling up.