sixteen

ᴛʜᴜʀ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"To be honest, i don't think i'll ever recover from something like that." I wiped my tears.

"This childish ass movie." He smacked his lips. "I know you ain't crying."

We were watching My Girl and it had me crying like a baby.

"I wish my pops would run a funeral home while i'm living in that bitch, would've had me fucked up. Wake up smelling death every damn day." He fussed.

"That would've traumatized me." I agreed.

"Trade a chicken tender wit me." I said.

"Hm." He moved his box up and i took a spicy chicken tender trading it out for my regular one as he stared at my every move.

"You need ketchup? He asked and i finally made eye contact with him.

"No, i don't use ketchup on fries from popeyes." I said.

"I don't either." he looked away and put it back in the bag.

"It's almost six, time going by fast." I looked at my phone and as if on cue we heard the sound of thunder.

"Put yo' phone on the charger shaky ass." He mumbled since I jumped.

"Shut up. That was loud it scared me." I passed him my phone.

"Eight hittin' you up again." He said.

"It's Sevyn.What he say?" I asked.

"I ain't reading yo' messages hm, and text that number nigga back." He gave me back my phone and I realized i had multiple texts from my brothers and mom.

"Oh shit i forgot I was supposed to go over my granny house today for dinner." I sighed.

"Want me to take you over there?" He asked.

"Hollon let me call my mama." I mumbled dialing her number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You still over Skye house." She whispered.

"Mama why are you whispering?" I asked.

"I'm around yo' brothers hold on." She said and I heard shuffling.

"Y'all at granny house?" I asked.

"No she forgot about the dinner her damn self." She laughed. "We all just at home, i know that boy got a curfew so be here by 8." She said.

"Yes ma'am." i said and the phone hung up.

"What she say?" He asked.

"I gotta be at home by 8." I said and he nodded.

"ACE." We heard someone raise their voice to which I assumed was Chaos.

"Hollon let me see what this nigga want." He walked out his room and i went up to the door so i can ear hustle.

"You straight?" Chaos asked him.