three.

sᴜɴ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴍᴀʏ ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

He brought me through hard trials
He brought me through tribulations
Never let a day go by and not realize

I woke up hearing gospel music playing loudly throughout the house, specifically Blessed and Highly Favored by the Clark Sisters.

"Ughhhh." I whined seeing that it was seven in the morning. I was already knowing either she was finna make everybody go to church or make everybody get to cleaning.

"Reign." My mom raised her voice coming in my room making me turn over to pull the cover over my head. She then opened my curtains making the sun light show. "Get up, wash ya face, brush ya teeth, and clean your room. You ain't finna be in bed all morning." She fussed.

I took the cover off my head looking at her. "Mama my room already cleaned though." I sat up putting on my house shoes.

She looked around my room seeing how clean and organized it was. "Well then, clean the bathroom, gone head clean up, Ya brothers already downstairs cleaning they room." She left out my room.

I grabbed my robe, patting my head as I went in the bathroom. I stretched in the mirror before yawning and grabbing my toothbrush. After i brushed my teeth and washed my face I started to clean the bathroom.

I removed everything off the sink so I can wipe the sink down. Spraying any and every cleaning product i could find in the hall closet.

"Whew my eyes burning." I blinked a few times hitting the switch to turn the air on in the bathroom.

Once I finished cleaning the sink I removed all of the bathroom mats out of the bathroom sweeping them one by one then sweeping the bathroom floor.

When I cleaned the tub i was finished so i slickly went back into my room not saying anything.

Once i got comfortable Jaimeer came in my room closing door quietly. "She finna get on my nerves na." He laid down beside me grabbing my remote.

"Um excuse you? can i help you sir." I mugged him seeing he made himself comfortable in my bed as well.

"Hush my show on." He said as boondocks played on my tv screen.

Next thing you know Twon came in my room as well laying on the opposite side of me. "She tell me to clean some else i know some." He said.

"Why yall choose to hide in my room, damn give me some elbow room." I huffed.

"Cause yo' bed comfortable." Twon mumbled pulling some fruit snacks out his pocket.

"Ouuu give me some." I looked over.

"I want some." Jaimeer raised up looking over.

"Damn can i open the bag first? Big ass it already ain't nun but five in here." He dramatized. Instead of giving us some out the bag he had he just grabbed two more fruit snacks bag out his pocket giving it to us.

"Why these so warm?" Jaimeer asked.

"I don't know maybe because it was in pocket." Twon said sarcastically.