six.

ᴍᴏɴ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴍᴀʏ ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"See the difference is wit me i never needed niggas ever, I'll leave em' where i met em' i ain't tripping off no extras." I recorded myself as I moved my hands and TayTay started throwing up gang signs so i stopped recording.

"You so ghetto." I laughed.

"Feel like i been driving forever." He said.

"We almost there." I said. "He heard about me he was waiting on me at the door." I continued to sing.

"I ain't never letting you get the aux no more, you don't be quiet." He mumbled.

"Anyways, i think this summer imma get a whole new wardrobe, i dress like a tomboy." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"I wanna be more of a girly girl." I humped my shoulders up and down. I hang out with too many dudes i don't need people getting the wrong idea.

"That's not a bad thing Reign." He said.

"Yes it is cause you know how many of y'all lil watchamacallits done texted my phone thinking i talk to one of y'all." I said.

"I ain't know that, they do that for real." He laughed.

"Yes bruh even when they know we just friends they'll be mad at me cause y'all don't talk to them no more like that girl that was staring at me in class." I said. "And i'm like damn i'm not my brother i can't talk to him for you." I said.

"She was probably looking at you cause Twon probably told her you was gone beat her ass like Jaimeer told that one girl." He laughed.

"That was only one time I had to fight that girl. Like why would you put your hands on my brother while i'm standing right there knowing he can't beat your ass his self." I said.

I grew up living with three brothers so one thing i know how to do is fight when i need to.

"I can't wait for my lil sister to tell me a nigga bothering her or some shii." He said.

"She's ten.... you gone beat up a ten year old?" I asked.

"All i gotta do is trip em." He shrugged and i laughed.

"My brother calling me." I mumbled answering the phone.

"Hello—where the hell you at?" He cut me off.

"Hey Zay, my day is going great thanks so much for asking how's your day going?" I said sarcastically.

"Reign don't play wit me." He said.

"Ask mama." I said.

"I did she talking bout some you in your skin." He said.

"When i jump out you jump in." I joked.

"Don't make me beat yo' ass—DONT BE THREATENING MY BABY ZAY." I heard my mama cut him off.

"I'm getting something to eat wit TayTay." I answered.

"Jaimeer said you been gone for three hours stop lying." He said.