thirteen.

ᴡᴇᴅ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 13 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Omg you got a sketch book?" I asked as I grabbed it. I was done with his hair already.

"Why you didn't take art classes if you know how to draw?" I asked as i flipped through the pages. He could draw really good, surprised me actually.

"I don't wanna get graded for doing something that i like doing." He said and my phone lit up. I had got a text message from Sevyn asking what i was doing.

"So you know how to draw people?" I asked.

"...Yeah." He mumbled.

"You should make it into a career." I said.

"What? Drawing?"

"Yeah you could be like a Tattoo artist, or a graphic designer...something like that." I shrugged and he didn't say anything.

"I'm high as fuck." He laid back on his bed.

"You always high." I looked at him then flipped through the pages in his sketch book.

"Being sober boring." He mumbled. "You hungry?" He raised back up.

"No...I could eat a snack though."I said.

"C'mon." He stood up but he didn't grab his keys so i was confused.

"What we doing?" I followed him.

"Finna make a snack." He said. "You ever tried a fried honeybun filled wit ice cream?" He asked.

"It sound good but it also sounds like jail food so i don't know." I laughed. "You finna make it?"

"Mhm." He hummed as we made it to the kitchen. He went in the pantry grabbing a box of honeybuns, specifically the lil debbie ones before going in the freezer getting a big bucket of ice cream.

"Lil debbie got the best honeybuns." I said.

"On God." He washed his hands. "You helping i hope you know that." He looked at me.

"How you just gone volunteer me." I said waiting on him to finish washing his hands so i can wash mine.

"What we do first?" I asked.

"Get four packs of honeybuns." He said and i did while he grabbed two spoons. "Just act like they burger buns." He grabbed two hard plates giving me one.

We both opened two packs of honey buns seating them beside each other.

"Put ice cream on it then ball it up." He said and I watched what he was doing and just followed his lead.

"This messy and sticky." I laughed.

"To be real wit you i don't know what the fuck i'm doing so i hope you ain't lactose intolerant." He said and i laughed as we continued to ball up the honeybuns with the icecream in between.

"We need some to fry it wit." I said.

"Pancake mix." He said as he gave me a ziplock bag and i dropped the ball of honeybuns inside and he put it in the freezer.