twenty-four

Sᴋʏᴇ Aᴢᴀɴɪ Bʀᴏᴏᴋs
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 8 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Skye." I heard my name being called making me look up at Reign sitting by me in class. I huffed already knowin' her lil boyfriend probably snitched like a lil bitch.

"Goodmorning." I watched her every move as she sat down.

"Goodmorning." She looked at me. "Do you have anything you wanna tell me?" I asked.

"No." I said. I ain't give a fuck are about it honestly cause i was over it. I didn't have the need to tell her, i handled my own and went on about my day.

"So you wasn't gone tell me you almost got to fighting with my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Boyfriend?" I questioned. I was just playing at first.

"Yeah he took me on a date last night and asked me to be his girlfriend." She said.

"So you lied about taking a nap? Or  you just had to power up for that nigga?" He asked.

"Don't be like that." She said. All i was thinking about was if he asked her out before or after he told her how i almost beat his ass.

"He told you before or after he asked you?" I asked.

"After....Skye what happened?" She asked.

"He kept bumping me on purpose so i pushed his ass." I shrugged and she just sighed. "Fuck he snitchin' to you for you gone do some cause i hurt his feelings?" I asked.

"Skye calm down." She said.

"Nothing wrong wit me." I said truthfully and looked up seeing the same girl from yesterday walk into class.

"Look he started wit me that's all i got to say. I don't like the nigga, i don't give a fuck if he yo' boyfriend fuck him." I said.

"Why are you cussing at me?" She said making me feel bad.

"I'm sorry Reign i swear it ain't nothing against you. Me and you good, i just don't wanna be around the nigga." I apologized.

"It's okay, i can't expect for everybody to get along." She mumbled.

"You coming over after school?" I changed the topic.

"I can't my daddy dropped my sister's kids off this morning so we gotta watch them." She explained.

"Just ride wit me to get something to eat then i'll drop you off." I said. I just liked her company and didn't want 7th period to be our last time seeing each other for the day.

"Okay I guess." She joked and i looked away seeing the girl that tried to give me head walk in. What made me mad was that she was bad as fuck so i don't know why she felt like she had to be so desperate and throw herself at me.

She looked towards me almost as if she could feel me watching her and quickly looked away.

"What you looking at?" Reign asked and i looked at her.

"I'll tell you after school." I assured as Cj walked in just in time for the bell.

"Mane ion know what the fuck i ate but the shit had a nigga stomach bubbling." He said and Reign made a stank face.