eight.

ᴍᴏɴ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 11 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Reign you need to get up and clean your room. You been closed off in your room for days, get up, do something i don't care what it is, i'm finna go to work." My mom opened my door.

It was almost four, and besides going to the bathroom i been in my room the whole time.

"You hear me?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"I just laid kylie down for her nap in my room, wake her up in a bout thirty minutes and feed her for me please, I love you." She said.

"Love you too." I flipped the cover off of my body while she closed the door.

I've been miserable for days. It's like every since my sister was killed my mama, brothers, and my dad won't let me do anything. They was protective at first but now they're overprotective.

Days when i'll normally just walk to my friends house because it's in walking distance i can't unless they drive me or i drive myself, don't get me wrong that's understandable but i like walking so i can clear my mind.

Every time i walk out the house they interrogate me, like i understand the simple questions of wanting to know where i'm going, who i'm with, and when i'm getting back home, but my brothers do the most and they ask unnecessary questions.

So to avoid that i've just been staying home and in my room watching after my nieces and nephew.

I don't complain about helping out because i know my mom appreciates it. Now that my sister is gone, she has to raise three more kids and they're all younger than 9 plus she works at the hospital and has long shifts so she needs the extra help from me and my brothers to look after them.

I got up and just looked around my room, it wasn't even dirty i just had clothes everywhere. I left out of my room going downstairs to the kitchen.

"Tete can i get some juice?" Maleah ran up to me with her disney princess sippy cup.

"Girl where is yo' pants?" All she had on was underwear and a big shirt.

"I pee on myself in my sleep, uncle meer gave me a bath." She said.

"Oh." I grabbed her cup and filled it up half way with some apple juice before handing it to her and grabbing her other hand.

"C'mon let's go find Jaimeer." I walked out of the kitchen and to his room.

"Jaimeer she peed on herself? I thought she was potty trained.

"Yeah mama said she did it in her sleep but she had to get ready for work so she asked me to clean her up." He said.

"PISSY." Jordan raised his voice at her.

"STOP IT I NOT PISSY." She yelled back as she hugged my leg and hid behind it.

"Jordan shut yo lil ass up, leave her alone." Jaimeer said.

"Where Twon at?" I asked.

"He been left, ion know where he went though." He continued playing the game.