twenty-six

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 11 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"I feel like you cheating on me." TayTay stared at me while i was on my bed and he was in my vanity chair.

"What?" I looked at him.

"You ain't been over my house and every time i go over yours you not here, and i miss my best friend." He said with a serious facial expression.

"I'm sorry." I genuinely said. "You right, i was realizing the same thing we need to catch up." I said.

"Wassup wit' you?" He asked.

"Nothing much. I been in deep thought lately to be honest about nothing if that makes sense." I said.

"Nah i know exactly what you talking about, i been high as fuck in the clouds not stuntin' shit." He said.

"You still on Ashantiarrest?" I chuckled.

"Mane Jai ass got you saying the shit too?" He kissed his teeth. "But Hell yeah she stressing me out...i was gone break her heart, but at this point im just finna break up wit' her ass ion even wanna fuck." He said.

"What was yo' limit?" I asked.

"You." He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Cause she still stuck on the fact that we close, i don't like the shit she say to me about you and i don't like how she act towards you because she being insecure for no reason." He said.

"Wait she talking about me?" I asked.

"I don't say nothing to you cause i say some to her about it every time. I got yo' back best friend don't worry bout all that." He said.

"Yeah she not my cousin no more." I said.

"Get the fuck on Reign." He smirked and turned his head towards the door then back at me.

"I'm for real. Fuck her." I shrugged.

"Fuck her & Elijah." If you fight her i'll fight him for you." He said.

"Boy what are you talking about? You don't like him either?" I asked.

"Nope. If yo' best friend don't like him, yo' brothers don't like him and it's three of them, Cj friendly ass don't like him, he keep fuckin' wit Ace so I know Ace don't like his ass, what the fuck does that tell you Reign?" He said.

"That my brother talks too much and got his friends on his side." I joked.

"Plenty of fish in the fucking sea and you sticking wit' nemo lost ass." He said and i rolled my eyes. "Why you steal dealing wit' that nigga?" He asked and i shrugged.

"I like how he look he like my experiment 626, i never had a boyfriend, the boyfriend i did have was in 7th grade and that don't count." I said.

"You desperate?" He asked.

"What no. The fuck. I'll break up with him i'm just waiting on something." I mumbled looking at my nails.