four.

sᴜɴ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴍᴀʏ ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Don't run away, Don't run away from the truth, cause i'm not gone give up on you." Mia sung lowly as we watched Let it shine.

"If you think about it, roxy and her manager dumb as hell cause if the picture came and it was two people, i would've contacted them off the bat to see who really sent that song in." Bri said.

"Yeah but they still should've never lied chris was a fake ass friend he wanted roxy and acted up when he got her so the whole thing was pointless." Mia said.

"But if she would've never got them mixed up then it would've never been a plot for the movie in the first place and we wouldn't have shit to watch right now." I said.

"I...okay that's true too but still." Mia said and we laughed.

I scratched my head before looking around for my phone on the bed. When i saw it I picked it up and seen i had missed calls from my brothers. "Uh oh." I mumbled.

"It's getting late, we gone have to leave in a few minutes." Bri said looking at her phone as well.

I stood up with my phone in my hand. "I'm finna call my brother right quick i'll be back." I said leaving out her room to go to the bathroom.

It rung two times before Jaimeer picked up. "Hello" I said.

"Why you ain't answer when I called you the first time." He said.

"My phone was on silent I been over Mia house watching movies we just been laying down, but we finna leave where you at." I said.

"We over uncle Lue house." He said. Uncle Lue house was the hang out spot, he acts just like my auntie that's in Nashville. He never has a problem with us having friends over especially since me and cousins surround ourselves around the same people.

"Who all over there?" I asked.

"Everybody we walked wit at the barbecue." He said.

"Ugh for what? It be too many people over there ion wanna go—we gotta ride back to the house together you don't got a choice." He cut me off.

"Okay." I huffed before hanging up and walking back to Mia's room.

"Why you look like a sad puppy?"Bri asked.

"I gotta go to uncle Lue house and all them niggas over there." I said.

"Hell nah unc too friendly would've told all them shiesty niggas to get the fuck out my house." Mia fixed her pillow.

"Not you called em shiesty." Bri laughed.

"They ain't shiesty they just delinquents." I said.

"Especially the one with the ankle monitor, what's his name—Ace?" Bri cut Mia off.

"Yeah him."

"What he do to get a ankle monitor?" I asked.

"He on probation that's why he got it but i don't know what he did and i don't ask...nigga ain't finna cuss me out." Mia said.