seventeen

ᴛʜᴜʀ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Can i get the six ounce sirloin steak with the chicken tenders deal?." I asked the waiter looking at the menu.

"Yes ma'am you can, what's your two sides?" He asked.

"A baked potato and fries—that's a damn shame." Jaimeer mumbled. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay gotcha." He wrote something on his notepad.

"Me and her food together." Jaimeer told him and he nodded.

"Awww you paying for your lil sister." I hugged him.

"Mama would beat my ass if i didn't." He shrugged and i rolled my eyes again.

"I aint even know they had that as a combo only you would order some shit like that." TayTay laughed sitting across from me.

"Gotta know i need my potatoes." I shrugged. "I'm finna go to the bathroom." I stood up and Mia did too and so did Ashanti.

Mia gave me a look before i just tried to ignore the look. Once we got to the bathroom, i fixed my hair to take pictures.

"Can you hold my purse please i gotta pee." Mia asked and i grabbed her purse.

"Can i talk to you?" Ashanti asked.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"I'm not tryna come at you sideways or anything cause i'm definitely trying not to be mean." She assured. "But now that me and TayTay are in a relationship i understand yall best friends, been around each other since yall were babies, but i do think that it needs to be boundaries and with you being my cousin i just want you to understand that." She explained.

I was kind of confused hearing her say the word relationship because last i talked to TayTay she was creeping him out and he didn't know if that was something he wanted.

"I mean yeah i can respect boundaries but we never crossed em in the first place even before i introduced yall." I said and Mia came out the bathroom to wash her hands so i stepped aside.

"Well to me i just don't like the way yall always up under each other, he leaning on you playing wit the rips on your jeans."

"Okay that's something you need to talk to him about i mean we like brother and sister we lean on each other all the time girl i don't want him and he don't want me." I said.

"So if you wit somebody and he always leaning on his girl bestfriend you wouldn't feel some type of way." She said.

"That's just not the case wit us though you keep tryna make it seem like we be flirting or some and it's never been that, why the fuck would i even set yall up together if we had some going on you my cousin what the fuck." I said.

"Obviously you getting defensive for a reason." She said. "I just asked for you to respect a boundary and you doing too much."

"I believe the word you looking for is offensive..." Mia corrected her.