fourteen.

ᴡᴇᴅ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 13 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Okay i gotta go home." I looked away from the Tv at Ace.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Seven." I said.

"Damn it's night time already?" He raised up and grabbed his phone. I had basically been over here all day.

"Yup." I said.

"Eight." He said.

"We said seven remember?" I laughed and he said something under his breath.

"I gotta go home before it get too dark, i'm still tryna redeem myself from last night." I said.

"Yo mama mad bout that for real?" He asked.

"Nah." I said honestly. "If you hadn't walked up to the door....i probably would've been in trouble." I said honestly. "And probably because of the simple fact that never happened before." I said.

"C'mon." He stood up and grabbed his keys and I went to my messages tapping in my mother's contact to let her know that i was on my way home even though she was at work.

Right when she read the message she called me.

"Hello." I grabbed my purse, putting the phone up to my ear following Ace downstairs.

"Miss ma'am i thought you was doing hair?" She asked.

"I did mama." I kept walking.

"And you just now on your way home? You been over there all day." She said.

"Mama." I whispered yelled as we walked outside to his car.

"You on the phone wit yo' mama?" He asked. I nodded my head and he grabbed my phone.

"Hey Ms.Angela." He said and i just looked at him as he got in the car.

"Yes ma'am." He said and my heart was beating so fast because i didn't know what she was saying or asking. And he wouldn't put the phone on speaker.

"No ma'am.,.My legal guardian." He said.

"What she say?" I whispered and he shooed me away.

"Yes ma'am." He laughed and then the phone hung up.

"Here." He held out my phone and I snatched it.

"Lil mad ass." He mugged me and i rolled my eyes.

Jᴀɪᴍᴇᴇʀ Zᴀɪʀᴇ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 13 ₂₀₁₈📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Now you know yo' mama said you can't come over here." Lue said as he opened the door.

"Mane she at work." I walked straight in and dapped my brother Zay.

"Why she said that?" Zay laughed. Zay and uncle Lue always be hanging out seeing how Lue only one year older than him which is 24.