twenty

sᴀᴛ

Sᴋʏᴇ Aᴢᴀɴɪ Bʀᴏᴏᴋs
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 22 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Because of the simple fact that he did throw the first punch, he violated his probation and has to see a judge." I heard the police officer tell Chaos. He ended up having to bail me out of jail.

"Clearly he was provoked." He argued.

"Listen we just going based off what was shown on the cameras he's already on house arrest." He said.

"But i was leaving there so i could get home at a certain time cause i know i can't be out late. He followed me outside." I defended myself.

"The most we could do is rewind the cameras far enough to back up what you just mentioned." He offered.

"C'mon Ace." Chaos said and i huffed walking in front of him until we got to his car.

"When I said check him you know damn well i wasn't talking about fighting." He said.

"I know but he just kept saying slick shit to me thinking it was a joke." He said.

"I gotta pull some strings to convince them to be easy on you but Ace i'm telling you this my last time tryna help you take the easy way out you done fucked up too many times wit the police it's like you just can't learn yo' lesson." He explained.

"I be trying, i really do." I stressed. "You see i stayed away from weed, I stayed in the house out of trouble. I only went out today cs I wanted to show up for Reign." I said and he smirked.

"You like lil Reign?" He asked.

"As a person? Yeah." I said dryly.

"That ain't what i'm talking about."

"Nah nah it ain't like that." I dismissed.

"I used to date her auntie back in the day, Grace." He said.

"I seen her before when her mama had that barbecue for Twon. She fine as hell, how you fuck that up?" I asked.

"It just didn't work out, she was too sweet of a person for the lifestyle i was living. Plus she moved to Nashville after she graduated. We still talk from time to time though." He reminisced. "You know what that's exactly who Reign remind me of based off what all you told me about her." He pointed.

"For real?"

"Hell yeah she don't act shit like Angela mean ass." He chuckled. "Grace was soft spoken as fuck but she wasn't shy. She ain't have a problem putting somebody in they place but it would be in the most respectable way possible shit was funny." He explained.

"What she do now?" He asked.

"She a lawyer, she be giving me legal advice from time to time making sure i don't fuck up." He answered.

"Grace and her family been through a lot of shit even now but it never changed her."

"Thats why i wanted to show up for her today. She wasn't really looking forward to her birthday cause of her sister and i felt like we was getting to know each other more so i wanted to make her happy cause her company help me out a lot even though it ain't been that long." I expressed.