twenty-one

sᴜɴ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 23 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Why you so close to me?" He mugged me through the mirror while we were brushing our teeth.

"You the one that's close to me, I was in here first you got all that room." I side eyed him and he was mugging the whole time he was brushing his teeth.

When we were done we went to the kitchen.

"What you got to eat?" I asked following him to the refrigerator and he opened it. When i say that refrigerator was stocked up...it was full as fuck for just two people let alone one.

"Damn that's a lot." I blurted.

"Chaos be gone for weeks sometime so he be having somebody grocery shop a bunch of extra shit to last me." He said.

"Let's just eat pancake and sausage on the stick, i would eat cereal but milk be doing something to my stomach and i'm not a home to be dramatic." I chuckled.

"Ight, he took out four pancake and sausage on the stick putting it in the microwave that was above the stove.

"You want syrup?" He took out two plates.

"I don't eat syrup." I mumbled messing with my hair.

"Fuck wrong wit' you?" He looked at me.

"My momma drenched my waffles in syrup before and it spread to my eggs bacon and sausage. I threw up because of it and ever since i don't like syrup and i don't like my food touching." I explained.

"Fuck? Weak ass stomach. I drench my shit in syrup all the time how old you was?" he opened the microwave.

"Six." I laughed.

"Hm." He passed my plate to me. "Thank you." i took it out the pack letting it sit so i won't burn my mouth.

"Apple juice, orange pineapple juice, or grape juice?" He asked.

"Welch's?" I asked and he nodded.

"Grape juice." I answered as he took out two juices from the refrigerator and sat down beside me to eat.

"You should get some ice and rub it under your eye." I suggested.

"Why?"

"Your eyes are puffy from crying."

"I don't care." He mumbled dipping his food in syrup. I nodded before eating my food as well when my phone lit up from a imessage notification but before i could look Skye grabbed my phone.

"Is it my momma?" I looked at him.

"Elijah wanna see you." He said while typing on my phone.

"What you doing?" I asked tryna see what he was typing.

"Nothing watch out." He moved away before pressing send. "I ain't text that nigga i sent yo' mama phone number to my phone." He gave my phone back.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"For letting you come here so late, she ain't have to but she did so." He said shyly texting on his phone causing me to smile.