seven.

ᴛᴜᴇ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴍᴀʏ 𝟤𝟫 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"TT." I felt my nephew, Jordan tap me while i was sleep. "Hm." I answered with my eyes still closed. I was trying so hard to go to sleep but i couldn't.

"Can i sleep with you? Twon and Jaimeer snoring on the floor and my sister keep kicking me." He said. I forgot all of them chose to sleep in my mom's room tonight.

I opened my eyes and pulled my cover back allowing him to get in my bed. I looked over at my alarm clock seeing that it was almost three thirty in the morning.

"You can't sleep?" I asked as he laid down facing me. He shook his head and I sighed.

"Me either." I said and scooted closer to me getting comfortable.

"The police want to talk to me and ask me questions TT, school over i don't wanna answer questions." He mumbled.

"Yo' nana probably not gone let them question you yet jordan, try to go to sleep." I said.

"TT i'm scared to go to sleep." He said.

"Don't be scared i'm right here, you want me to cut the tv on?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and I raised getting the remote from under my pillow. I cut the tv on putting it on Disney Jr, and an episode of Jake and the Netherland Pirates was playing.

"There." I put the remote down and he pulled the cover down from his face to watch tv while i closed my eyes to try and get some sleep.

...

"Y'all need to eat something." My mom wiped her hands off while holding Kylie, my sister's youngest child. She then sat her down in her high chair. All of us except for the kids was just picking at our food.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled picking over my eggs and Twon looked over at me.

"I'm not either." Jaimeer put his fork down.

"Please y'all....y'all gotta eat something." She sighed.

"Meer, waffle." Leah pointed and Jaimeer grabbed her plate to cut her waffle. Leah was just smiling and moving in her high chair as well which made me smile a little.

"I'm full, can i go lay down?" Jordan asked.

"Go ahead jordan, put your plate on the counter." She sighed and I finally started eating some of my food and my brothers did too.

"I have to go down to the police station today, would y'all be able to watch them or y'all were gonna go somewhere?" My mom asked.

"We can watch em'." Twon assured.

"Mama jordan told me the police wanted to talk to him is that why you're going?" I asked.

"Yeah but i'm not gonna let them question him yet, it's too soon." She said before feeding Kylie. "I don't want y'all to be laying around the house moping, keep y'all heads up everything gone be okay." She assured as she still fed Kylie.

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें