fifteen.

ᴛʜᴜʀ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"SEVEN TEEN THIRTY EIGHT." Jaimeer yelled down the hall.

"SHUT UP." I yelled.

"Who you telling to shut up?" He came in my room standing directly in front of my mirror.

"You still the same ugly from last night, you gone break my mirror." I looked over at him then at my tv.

"Never been ugly. Ask yo' hoe ass friends." He said and i snapped my head at him.

"That's why i only got two friends now. Ugly ass talk to my friends break they heart but i'm the one they don't like?" I said.

"I was helping you know who not yo' real friends." He said.

"Give me a twenty." I said.

"What you need a twenty for?" He looked at me.

"....Girl stuff." I lied.

"Hm." He went in his pocket giving me some money.

"This a ten." I looked at it.

"Yeah, ten to yo' business and worry bout yo' own pockets. Twon just gave yo' ass some money you ain't slick." He said and I laughed.

"Mane ion know what to do the house seem so quiet wit Jordan nem gone." He said.

"Right." I agreed. "You going to play basketball today?" I asked and he side eyed me.

"Jordan ain't here for you to take to the park, Yo' friends not there except for TayTay so why you wanna come?" He asked and when i heard TayTay name my face dropped.

"Yall into it?" He asked. "C'mon talk to big brother." He sighed as he grabbed my throw blanket off my bed and laid down beside me.

"No...we not into it but i think i can't be around him as much as i used to." I said.

"Why?"

"Ashanti. She talking to him and she thought me and him had something going on because we always over each other house, and how we act when we around each other." I said.

"What you mean how y'all act around each other, yall act like siblings. Like me and you." He said.

"Exactly." I said.

"Do you like him?" He asked.

"No. Not saying it like he ugly cause he not but it's like we just strictly friends i never even considered none of that so i was shocked as fuck when she said something." I said.

"So why you letting it bother it Reign. She ain't even his girlfriend that's our cousin and all but you been knowing that nigga most of yo' life she can't just make it an issue cause she like him." He said.

"And i'm not even trying to be like mean or nothing but from what he tells me i don't even think he wants to keep talking to her. He make it seem like she annoying and obsessive and they not even together." I said.