twenty-three

ᴛᴜᴇ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 7 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"I gotta tell you something." Skye said once we entered his room.

"What? You lost your virginity?" I asked.

"Nah, somebody was tryna give me head last night." He said.

"Oh- um okay." I stood right back up off his bed. "Girl i washed my sheets not because of what you think though. I just need to know if i'm trippin' or not." He said.

"Okay. About what?" I asked.

"I thought she just wanted talk i genuinely did think that, like we had dealings a while back so it wasn't like i wasn't fuckin' wit her type shit." He said.

"So we just chilling i'm playing the game but i'm not in my game chair cause i let sit on it while i was on the edge of my bed. But while i'm playing the game she paused my shit and got to talking to me like she was tryna seduce me or some shit and while she talking to me she put her hand in my pants and pulled my dick out." He explained.

I just let him continue explaining to see where this was going, i'll just ask questions later.

"I told her to stop and chill out i moved her hand and everything and she moved back but this time she got on her knees steady talking to me and just put my dick in her mouth and i had a reflex and slung her to the ground." He said. "I don't hit girls but was I wrong Reign? Like did i give off the wrong impression to make her think the shit okay?" He asked.

Off the bat i could tell it was because of the false accusations against him at school that accused him of being a hoe or running game on girls at schools.

"You think because of the fake reputation you have at school it gives girls the okay to try anything on you don't you?" I asked softly and he quietly nodded his head looking at me as he was still sitting on the bed and i stood in front of him.

"No Skye you're not wrong. You gave off the impression that you just wanted to chill you didn't initiate anything sexual for her to do that. You told her no and to stop and she didn't so she got what she deserved." I said.

"But what if she start spreading lies about me just cause she embarrassed." He said.

"Trust me i think she'll keep that lil moment to herself and ignore the fuck out of your existence the rest of the school year." I said. "Wait did y'all even kiss for her to just do that out of nowhere?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Speaking of kissing, i think me and Elijah are starting to get serious and i don't know how to kiss." I said. "Oh shit i'm sorry that was selfish i didn't mean to switch the topic off of you like that." I said.

"Nah you good, as soon as you said i wasn't wrong i was already feeling better bout mushing ole' girl face and slinging her." He said and i was trying not to laugh cause he never said nothing about mushing her in the face.

"So what now?" He asked.

"I don't know i'm scared and you're a boy, have you ever kissed someone that didn't know how to kiss and if you did how did that make you feel?" I asked.