ten.

ᴍᴏɴ☽

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 11 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

After Elijah left i walked back and stood beside my brother again.

"I ain't never seen him before." Dre said.

"Good." I mumbled. "Y'all didn't have to mug him the entire time.

"Mugging?" Dre asked.

"Who was mugging?" Twon asked.

"Y'all three." I pointed between them and Ace just chuckled.

"Tryna make sure yo' ass don't get kidnapped." Twon said and i rolled my eyes. "C'mon, we finna head out." Twon said.

"Ight imma fuck wit ya." I held my out and Dre laughed.

"Fasho twin." He dapped me up then i was finna dap up Ace too and surprisingly he did he just didn't say anything.

"Peace love and hair grease." I said.

"Girl get in the car." Twon mushed my head.

I was honestly just happy to be outside late without
my brothers being against it.

-Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ AғᴛᴇʀNᴏᴏɴ-

"What's the move?" I walked into Twon's room.

"If you'on sit yo' ass down somewhere." He looked at me.

"Yo' lil boyfriend pulled up to the gas station now you'on know how to act." Jaimeer chimed in and my mouth dropped.

"You told him that?" I looked at Twon and he started laughing so i took his pillow and threw it at him. "Ugly self, that ain't even my boyfriend. I literally just met him yesterday Jai." I looked at him.

"Thought you was wit TayTay." Jaimeer teased and i threw a pillow at him too causing both of them to go into a laughing fit.

"I can't stand neither one of y'all." I said.

"Do some." Jaimeer bucked at me and i jumped on him making him fall on the bed and i started fighting him. Then Twon came up behind me and put me in a head lock so i just began kicking Jaimeer while trying to get out of Twon's hold.

"LET ME GO." I Yelled and Jaimeer grabbed my ankles and they both threw me on the bed and i hit my head on the headboard.

"OUCH." I got back up and started fighting them again as they jumped me. I backed myself into a corner and started windmilling.

"IGHT DAMN." Jaimeer said and they stopped. We was all just looking at each other out of breath.

"Don't put me in a head lock no more trick." I slapped Twon upside the side.

"I'm tired i'm not even gone hit you back." Twon sat down on his bed.

"But for real tho, what's the move?" I asked.

"Ion know bout y'all but i'm finna go hoop." Jaimeer said. "Mama asked me if i could take Jordan to the playground over there."