Chapter 21

Back in the nearby city not so far away from the town of Lakewood, a sign that read "CAMBODIAN INVESTIGATION AGENCY" can be seen from miles away, attached to the tallest building in the city.

It was a large red-stone-bricks building, where the most unexpecting and unlawful acts happen the most in the country.

Inside one of the building's rooms is where Magarate is held against her will. The door opens then a man in a black suit and black sunglasses walks into the windowless room.

Magaret yells out of her lung at the agent but to her surprise, he is still able to keep his cool even after she spits on him.

"So, what do we have here? Mrs. Dominic, thirty-seven years, current resident, Lakewood, People's republic of Cambodia. DIVORCE, wow, I thought a woman this beautiful like you shouldn't have to go through divorce like the rest of us. Man would die to marry you, is that right?" Said the agents while slowly putting a dozen files down on the stainless steel table facing Margaret, whose hands are both handcuffed to the same table.

"Hey, asshole, you can't hold me here against my will here, you know this is an unlawful act and can get you fired if your superior knew about this right?" Margarate says to the agent that sat across from her, still not yet taken off his black sunglasses.

"Let's don't go down through that law rout, will ya?... I'm sure you have been wondering what is this handsome name, the gorgeous sit across from me." Said the Agent with a smirk on his face.

"So, is having a big-ass EGO also part of the requirement to join this Agency, huh?" Margate tease.

"No, that's not part of the requirement!... anyway, my name is Agent Malcolm, you can me Mal because I can feel you and I have a strong connection with each other."

"Stop daydreaming, asshole. You and I, we have none In common." Margaret spits.

"You a fighter, I see that."

"What is this about? Get it over with?" Margaret asks.

"Your son, Sabastian Dominic, we know you've been in contact with him yesterday, is that right?"

"You have to let me..."

"Listen to me CAREFULLY, when...and how did you make contact with him? ANSWER ME?" The agent pressed both of his hands hard on the table on the table, shaking like an earthquake hit.

"I don't know what are you talking about. My son has been missing for nearly two weeks now, don't you understand?" Margaret yells back.

"Hmm...15"

"What?" She asks in confusion."

"There are 15 kids who have been missing presume all dead for the last 2 years, The trails went cold last month but we received a missing person file from this town that had another 13-year-old kid go missing."

"This... thing that took your son... we don't really understand it. But its behavior is predictable, sometimes it is in human form, and other times it in animal form. but when it is in animal form, Like all animals... it eats. It will take more sons. More daughters. I want to save them. I want to save your son. But I can't do that. Not without your help." Agent Malcolm adds.

"Stop. I know who you are. I know what you've done. You took my boy away from me! You left him in that place to die! And now you're asking for my help? Go to hell." Margarate yells back.

"We need you to call the Police and tell them to call off the search Parties because this case is now a Government investigation case, so we want to keep it classified. We hope you understand that."

"Why don't you do it yourself, aren't you the government official, have higher authority over state police?"

"If we do it ourselves, it will rise a red flag and attract all kinds of attention, which we really don't want right now." Agent Malcolm explains, but to Margarate she still doesn't any bit to what he just told her.

"That's just government bullshit, It's your fault if you don't  want to cut the red tape yourself."

"Ma'am, if you don't comply with what we demand, you and your family might face jail time, and we don't want that to happen to your family." He says with a smile on his face while lean toward to put his hand on Magarate's handcuffed one.

"So that how you faction? Threatening people with jail time if don't do what you tell them to? No wonder, nearly half of the country wanted to rid of your government and replace it back the Monarch." Margaret says

"It's not a threat, it's a warning, we don't do threatening here, we can assure you that?" Said Agent Malcolm.

"Okay, okay I understand but you---- find my son and leave me and my family alone, Please." Said Margaret with tears beginning to fall down like rivulet.

Push a phone over to her, Agent Malcolm picks up all the files and leaves the room, leaving Margarate alone again, in a windowless with one small light attached to the ceiling of the room.

Back in the quiet town of Lakewood, multiple flashlights can be seen flashing up and down throughout the dark Forest near the independent street., the kids continue their search from yesterday but Alice starts to get a headache the moment she enters the fence that barricades the forest from the town, and then she drops down hard, unconscious.

V turns back to ask her friend, Alice for her flashlight and but saw her friend down on the ground unconscious like a dead person.

"Miles, Ellis, help, Alice is down, I don't know what hit her or happen to her, I swear?" V yells uncountable with MIles and Ellis quickly rushed back to help their friends.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit! This is bad? What should we do?" Ellis panicked.

"I don't know, a minute ago she seem fine, walks behind me like normal a minute later I saw her collapse on the ground."

"Quick, Ellis go get help, now?" Miles yells while having Alice in his arm and continues to try to wake her up from her sudden collapse mystery."