Chapter 22

"Come on Alice, wake up don't do this to me!!!"

Miles flashlight into her eyes to wake her up but it still does not work. When Alice opens her eyes back up, she finds herself lying on the ground in the Dark Creepy Forest. No one but her and Sabastain tied right next to each other.

She looks at him as he looks back at her. Sabastian stands up and helps Alice up with him, the two seem confused about where they are and why are they tied next to each other.

"Miles, Ellis!!" Alice begin to screaam for friends but got no human response back just the growl noise of forest animals. Sebastian quickly covers her mouth with his hands and then pulls her down to hide from something strange.

"Shh, quiet" Sabastain whisper as the two started to hear lighting strike not too far away.

He steps back up and looks around to see if there is anything inhuman lurking near them. Instead, he heard gurgling sounds and creepy laughing voices.

It sounded like some big creature roaring for their food, but the creature was nowhere to be seen.

Then the atmosphere, the environment begins to quiet down. Too quiet.

A loud crack of lightning shot through the sky. Sabastain and Alice look up and saw a strange figure flying in the sky only a few feet away from them both.

"Shit, who is that, Sabastian?" Alice asks then begin to panicking uncountrobuly.

"I don't know, just run, com'on." He pull her out from behind the tree so the two can start to run, running away from the mysterious figure that kept on bothering them non-stop.

The two ran to hide behind a big but already dead tree and sat behind it. He leaned and hugged Alice as she did the same to him.

"It's okay, everything's going to be okay," Sabastian reassures Alice with both of his hands wrapped around her tight.

The surrounding around them starts quieting down again. The two teens begin to think that they successfully evade the creature come to hunt them down but to their surprise the same creature is right above them, looking down, smiling in satisfaction.

The two teens look back up and saw that The Witch had already blasted its magic right at them, it is too late for them to evade their death blow again. Tears flow from Alice's eyes as she hugs Sabastain back even tighter.

"I love you, Alice!" And pull her down below him, using his body as a shield to cover his friend. Alice screams as she wakes up from the ground.

Alice screams very loud causing a big shock wave coming out of her and knocks everything around her down even several trees around them.

After the tree fell, an awkward silence fell in the atmosphere.

"Holy mother of God? What just happen?" Miles yells in confustion.

While others help each other up, including the now conscious Alice.

"How can you do that?" V asks, looking dead straight into her friend's pair of eyes.

"Yeah, how?" Miles adds as he looks around, expecting the chaos that happened before their eyes.

"I don't know, I have no clue, It's just...Happen." Alice says under her breath.

"Christ, Miles, what the hell happen here?" Ellis asks, slowly walking into the chaos.

"Nothing, I tell you later, did you call the ambulance?" Miles replies.

"Yes, they are on their way, we should get back to the main road," Ellis says.

"Sorry for my rude question a moment ago. Do you feel okay right now?" V asks her friend as she helps pull her up.