Chapter34

Aranya Achara AKA Oung Sovan Liny "Point of View"

"Soo V, What is wrong with Mile's brother, does he always like that?" I ask,

"Yeah, I think so, when I was first in the group, he also treated me like he did to you too, try not to pay attention to him too much, he can be a jackass sometimes" V replies.

V's house is right across from the Brother's house, And I notice a flickering light from, what looks like Mile's bedroom,

I pointed at the window and ask" V, what is that?" and the V's Walkie start blasting to life,

"CODE RED! I REPEAT CODE RED! V DO YOU COPY? I REPEAT! A code RED!" I snapped out of my thoughts by a frantic Mile's screaming on the radio. "CODE RED V ! IT THE WITCH! I REPEAT THE WITCH IS BACK!"

I watch as V runs out of her room, grabs the radio, and shuts the door. She sees me in the doorway and quickly says, "Sorry! Private Conversation!"

I nod my head and attempt to listen, but I can't hear anything. He said the Witch. What's going on? Then, I feel it. A stabbing, cold feeling in the back of my neck, crawling through my body and making it feel like ice. I panic as I press the button on my bracelet and begin whispering in Thai.

 "I feel the cold feeling. I think the boy has to. They issued a code red having to do with the Witch over radios. What is going on down there?" There's a slight pause as I hold the bracelet over the sink, desperate for an answer. The next thing I know, I hear General Prayut's voice.

"There's is Witch in Lakewood. We didn't see it coming, We thought it was Dead. Help them Kill it. This is your time to also get the Boy and blame it on the Witch. Over and out." Said the General,

I throw the bracelet in the sink in anger. Then V, exits her room, wearing a vest and running shoes. "V ? What's going on?" I ask. She sighs. "Look. I have to go. Family emergency. Mile said my parents- were in an accident. Yeah. I have to go sorry bye!" She says frantically. "Wait! V! Let me go with you!" I say, chasing her outside as she gets on her bike. "NO! Go home! PLEASE!" She then rides off, leaving me on the sidewalk.

In my brain, I'm still debating on whether I should follow her or go to the base. If it's just the feeling that the Witch is still alive they should be fine, I mean they are the ones who killed it before, and what I lack right now are information and awareness. So I need to go to the base. Now.

The Witch is immortal, There was one thing the government hid from the world after the Waterfall incident. it can't die, The Witch's body will heal itself, so when they defeated it, they just knock it out of conscience, and the CIA is fully aware of it. The Thai Government had created one of the creatures before, but what they didn't know was that the Witch was also in command of that Beast that was created too, eventhougt the Witch is still in Lakewood, hiding, and healing.

 When The Thai asks Master Sovan to do a Ceremony and created another creature, it also creates a gateway in two areas, creating multiple Portals. One in Lakewood And one in Thailand. And more terrifying, the monster was able to get into the world of both. The Power source of the Witch was still alive in the Neither Realm, and it wanted nothing more than to kill The Boy. And now, it could.

I rushed through the doors of the facility, surrounded by worried scientists and guards. My agent led me to Master Sovan "Come with me. I hope your rest." He leads me downstairs and into a giant room. The sight was terrifying. A large hole, about the size of a house, was open. Small monsters and organisms crawled out, trying to get past the bulletproof glass, but failing terribly. Even scarier, I saw it. A monster, a terrible, dark monster, trying to make its way to the opening.

I can tell it was confused, not knowing which gate to go through. I could see the Thai base on the other side, and soldiers from both sides fired at the monster, leading it to become weak.

"They can't hold it for long," Master Sovan says, turning to me. "You need to weaken it. You can't kill it alone. You need the Boy, but you need to try to weaken it first." He then hands me a bottle of gasoline. Suddenly two men grab me by the hands and drag me past the bulletproof windows. I scream at them to let go, but they just keep going. I reach the opening of the gate, and a man whispers, "Do what you're told." then left,

The Neither Realm was cold and dark, making me feel terrible. Just as I remember it, I stare at the Witch in shock. The Witch that had hurt me years ago, was now ten times larger. I need to make it die. I pull my hand out, aiming at the Witch's legs. I start to channel energy through my body, making it feel hot, and burning. Then finally, it comes out. I scream as streams of fire erupt from my hand, making my hands burn and bleed, but causing the Witch and the monsters around it to burn in agony. I watch as it jumps in pain, surprised at what I have done. I begin to burn it more with my mind, but it begins to fight back. It swings an arm at me, causing me to fly back and hit the cold, gooey ground. Small bugs start to come onto me latching themselves to my body. I scream and burn them away, frying my clothes. I look up to see the Witch and its Monsters gaining distance, it was going to come after me. I reach up and grab the bottle of gasoline, circling around it. It follows me, confused by why I am going in a circle around it. It becomes angry as I run, and as I am about to complete the circle, it shot its lighting force right in front of me and knock me against a group of Banshee, causing me to weakly cry out in pain. The Banshee begins to rip out my skin and hair, slowly tearing me apart. Despite the pain, I pull my hand out and focus on the circle of gasoline. Then it catches fire. It spreads quickly with the gasoline, trapping the Witch in a circle of fire. The Banshee retreat with a second later a group of heavily armed soldiers comes strolling in, firing at everything they see moving, giving a cover for Master Sovan to drag me out of the Neither Realm and the Portals begin to get smaller and smaller. I watch as the Witch scream in pain and suffers, until the Portal is small, the size of a bookcase. Then, I pass out. Bleeding and exhausted, My mind becomes fuzzy before everything goes black.