Chapter 27

To his surprise, Miles realized that the energy force that saved him from death was coming from his friend, Alice.

"Run, now!!! Take cover, and hurry, radio Captain Jack now." She shouts in horror but not because she is scared she might die, she shouts in horror because she is scared that her friends might die.

"What about you?" V shouts back.

"Just go take cover; let me deal with this."

"Blue, how is it possible," said the witch. Its facial tone starts to change, from being superior to being scared.

"Give me back, my friend!!!" Alice shouts in a superior tone of voice that she can master while in her hand, forms a big lightning force, and blasts it right back at full force at the witch.

The witch got knocked out of the sky by Alice's force power; meanwhile, Miles and V still struggle to reach Captain Jack via their walkie-talkie.

"Captain Jack, do you hear me? This is Miles, Miles Sivan. We are currently in very grave danger... We are in an abandoned temple near the waterfall, if you received this, please come and save us, PLEASE!!!!. " Miles shouts into the radio microphone as both his hand shakes and his mind can't keep aways from thinking of death.

"Anything!!!!" V asks.

"No, still statics, I hope he got the message,"

"Me, too, I don't want to die this young." V tells her friends. Her face turned pale blue, and both of her hands couldn't stop shaking.

"Yeah, me too. Let's pray to God that he gets the message."

Back at the battle between the foster kids and the ancient witch, they have exchanged each other's energy blasts for a couple minutes now, and still no one seems to back down.

"You are a strong little girl, but strength without experience is nothing." It says, with its fearful tone of voice, to try and scare Alice off. Unfortunately, Alice is not the type of child who is easily scared.

When the Witch notices Alice lowering her guard for a split second to look at her valuable friends, the witch seizes the opportunity to blast right back at Alice with all the power it has left. Alice tries to counter the force back but it is too strong for her, so the Witch Lighting forces her down, knocking her head against the ground and sending her into an unconscious state again.

"Alice, Nooo!!!!" Sebastian yells while trying again, to break loose from the chain, but he is also too weak for that.

What is so special about Sebastian?

Why did the witch kidnap him specifically?

Prince Virasak, the Witch master and mastermind behind all of the madness that had occurred in Lakewood over the last ten years, bursts out laughing, amazed at his servant power and the creation that it had created for him.

"You kids are so predictable, so naive, so tiny, so weak." Said Prince Virasak,

"You will die like your father. Your cocksucker coward Princ------ahhhh"

The witch pulls Miles up from the ground with its magic power.

V slowly crawls toward her magical friend, Alice's uncouth body, while the Witch is preoccupied with Miles.

"Alice, wake up; we need you; you're stronger than this; wake up, please; pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." V begins to cry because Alice's lips appear to be turning white, like those of a dead person.

Her emotions start to take over her body; V's tears begin to crawl down her cheeks, and some land on Alice's pale blue face. Everything seems hopeless. The kids are finally captured by The Witch and strapped to the wall right next to their friend, Sebastian, and two other skeletons.