1

-author pov-

Today Jake was going to finally watch a live ice skating competition.

Jake genuinely hoped that his favorite ice skater Park Sunghoon would win.

After a 30 minute bus ride Jake finally arrived at the ice skating rink. He quickly got to his seat and sat down while clutching the plushie that he would hopefully get the chance to give to his idol.

The competition started and Sunghoon was the first one to perform.

"OMGGG IT'S PARK SUNGHOON," Jake screamed inside his head.

He watched as Sunghoon flawlessly glided across the ice doing many jumps and turns.

Jake was completely mesmerized.

After Sunghoon was done with his performance, he got off the ice and the next person performed.

After everyone had performed, it was time to announce the winners of the competition.

Jake was so mesmerized that he completely blanked out and missed who third place and second place was.

"Second place goes to___ "

He held his breath hoping that the person would call out his idol's name for first place.

"And our first place winner is .. Park Sunghoon"

"OMG OMG OMG PARK SUNGHOON," Jake screamed along with the other Sunghoon fans.

A lot of people then threw stuffed animals down to the ice rink hoping that their idol would see it and collect it.

Jake threw his penguin plushie with a compartment inside that he had put a cup of tiramisu in knowing that his idol really liked tiramisu, hoping that Sunghoon would collect it but he didn't really think that would happen.

To his surprise Sunghoon actually picked his.

"OMG MY PEYBORITE TIRAMISU WITH A PENGUIN," Sunghoon said as he pulled open the zipper, finding the tiramisu and then he hugged the penguin.

Sunghoon then scanned through the audience and saw Jake looking excited because his idol had picked up his gift and Sunghoon had instantly thought that he was adorable.

"I have to find him after this, he's too cute," Sunghoon thought to himself and quickly went inside to get changed.

After taking a few selfies, Jake had decided that he should start leaving before it got late.

Jake was about to walk to the bus stop before he felt someone slightly tug on his sweater.

He turned around and was in complete shock.

"Pa-park S-Sunghoon?" Jake stuttered.

"Hi, you must be the person who threw the penguin," Sunghoon said smiling.

"Y-Yes, sorry I keep stuttering, I'm just nervous," Jake said while looking down.

"I can't believe I'm talking with the one and only Park Sunghoon," Jake thought out loud then quickly covered his mouth.

"Ahahah your cute, anyways thank you so much for the gift." Sunghoon said while shooting Jake a smile and the poor boy nearly melted on the pavement.

Sunghoon leaned in and whispered in Jake's ear "Hey cutie check your back pocket" and skipped off.

Jake just stood there in disbelief, still shocked about what had happened and was a blushing mess.

He quickly checked his back pocket and found a piece of paper.

It said:

Hey cutie here's my number, be sure to text me ;)

"I MUST BE DREAMING" Jake thought to himself "There's no fucking way he noticed me AND TALKED WITH ME".

Jake then quickly ran to the bus stop so that he wouldn't miss the bus.

-time skip-

Once Jake had got home, he ate dinner with his parents, showered and went to his room.

"Should I text Park Sunghoon? What if he did it as a joke and thinks I'm annoying?" Jake thought as he slowly took out his phone and the piece of paper.

-Meanwhile with Sunghoon-

"WHY IS THAT CUTE BOY NOT TEXTING ME YET?" Sunghoon asked himself as he was getting impatient.

"Maybe he's eating dinner, or he's busy, " Sunghoon quickly came up with excuses.

Then Sunghoon's phone vibrated and he quickly checked it.

-Back to Jake-

Jake had finally gained the courage to text Sunghoon.

                                                                       Park Sunghoon <3

Jakey

Hi I'm the guy you gave your number to just now after the performance

Park Sunghoon <3

OMG YOU'RE THE CUTIE?

COULD I GET YOUR NAME

Jakey

My name is Sim Jaeyun, but you can just call me Jake

Park Sunghoon <3

That's such a cute name for such a cute boy like you

Can I call you Jakey

Jakey

Sure a lot of people call me that

Park Sunghoon <3

Then i need to think of another nickname

Let me think

Jakey

Huh? Why do you not like the name Jakey?

Park Sunghoon <3

No pup it's just you said many people call you that and I want my nickname for you to stand out

Jakey

Pup? Why pup?

Park Sunghoon <3

Because you look like a cute puppy in my opinion.

Jakey

Sorry Sunghoon but I have to go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow :)

Park Sunghoon <3

OK but also think of a nickname for me <33

Jakey

Okkk goodnighttt

Jake turned off his phone and was smiling like an idiot.

"OMG I WAS TALKING TO THE ONE AND ONLY PARK SUNGHOON AND HE EVEN GAVE ME A NICKNAME," Jake screamed inside his head.

He buried his head into his pillow and slowly drifted off while thinking about today's events.