8

-Author pov-

Both males started walking upstairs towards their bedroom. Sunghoon walked towards his room and realized that Jake was following him.

"Did you forget where your room was?" Sunghoon asked.

"C-can I sleep with you?" Jake asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Of course," Sunghoon said as he held Jake's hand and led him to the bed.

This time Jake did not distance himself from Sunghoon because he knew the younger would cuddle him anyway.

Jake buried his head under Sunghoon's chin. Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Jake. They both got into a comfortable position and fell asleep.

-the next morning-

This time Sunghoon was the first to wake up and he checked the time.

9:40am

Sunghoon groaned, causing the older to move a little.

Sunghoon quickly stopped moving and shut his mouth so he wouldn't wake up the older.

"Jake is so cute when he's sleeping" Sunghoon thought to himself as he looked at Jake sleeping peacefully.

After a few minutes Sunghoon decided to wake Jake up.

He started kissing Jake's face, everywhere but the lips.

After a few kisses Jake finally woke up.

"What time is it?" He asked as started stretching.

"9:45" Sunghoon replied after checking his phone.

"Nine four- NINE FOURTY FIVE? ALREADY?" Jake said as he jumped up.

"Babe it's Saturday," Sunghoon said.

"Oh shit wait yea I forgot" Jake said while sinking back in the bed.

As both males shared a few minutes of comfortable silence in each other's embrace, Jake had thought "It's really hard to believe that Sunghoon, who was my idol, had taken interest in me."

After a few minutes Sunghoon finally broke the silence by asking "What do you want to do today?"

"Can I see you ice skating?" Jake says as he looks at Sunghoon.

"I thought you've seen it before," Sunghoon answered.

"PLEASEEEEE," Jake begged with his puppy eyes.

"How do you expect me to say no when you do your puppy eyes?" Sunghoon mumbles.

"So can I?" Jake asked again.

"Ok ok let's get ready then," Sunghoon said as both of them started getting ready.

After they were all ready, Sunghoon started driving to the ice rink with an excited Jake beside him.

After about a 30 minute car ride they finally got to the ice rink. Jake excitedly hopped off the car.

"You seem very excited," Sunghoon said as he opened the door.

"Wait there's no people," Jake said as he looked around.

"That's because I brought you to my private rink I use to practice for competitions."

"How rich are you that you have a private ice rink," Jake mumbled.

"Good question pup," Sunghoon replied as he started putting on his ice skates.

"WAIT YOU HEARD ME?" Jake asked as he rushed over next to Sunghoon.

"You aren't exactly mumbling at this point," Sunghoon chuckled.

"BUT IT'S TRUE HOW RICH ARE YOU?? YOU HAVE A WHOLE ASS PRIVATE ICE RINK," Jake said as he started putting his ice skates on.

"Oh shit I've never ice skated before" Jake says while eyeing the rink.

"You've never skated before?" Sunghoon asked, shocked.

"Yeah- I've just been a big fan of your skating because of how graceful you glide around on ice" Jake replied.

"Hm you must have been a big fan of me," Sunghoon shrugged and got onto the ice.

Jake sat there ready to see Sunghoon perform but Sunghoon just stood there staring at Jake.

"Are you coming or not?" Sunghoon asked.

"I'm scared"

"There's nothing to be scared of pup, here I will hold your hands," Sunghoon replied as he held Jake's hand and helped him.

As soon as Jake had stepped on the ice he had slightly slipped.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Jake screamed as Sunghoon caught him and stopped him from falling backwards.

"I don't get how you glide across the ice so easily, this shit is hard," Jake said as he clinged onto Sunghoon so that he wouldn't fall.

"It took years of practice, now come," Sunghoon said as he started moving slowly.

"AHHH SLOW DOWN I'M GONNA FALL," Jake screamed.

"Pup I'm already going very slow," Sunghoon said.

"WELL GO SLOWER," Jake replied.

Just before Sunghoon could reply they heard someone call out his name.

"PARK SUNGHOON,"