18

-Jake pov-

-time skip to the weekends-

Today we were going to Sunghoon's house for a sleepover and Heeseung wanted us to play truth or dare there too.

"SUNGHOONIEEEE," I yelled as I knocked on the door.

He opened the door and hugged me, "I see you have changed my nickname,"

"Can you dare yourself to do something in truth or dare?" I ask randomly.

"Um, I don't know why?" He asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Nothing," I said as I walked in.

Within these few days Sunghoon had been extra clingy at school for no reason.

After a few minutes everyone arrived. They decided to eat dinner first and then play truth or dare when it was starting to turn dark.

-time skip-

"OKAY WHO WANTS TO GO FIRST?" Riki asked excitedly.

"Let's start from youngest" Sunoo suggests.

"OKKK, Hmm Sunoo hyung truth or dare?" Riki asked.

"Hmm I'll start off with truth" Sunoo replies

"Do you like anyone?" Riki asked.

"Maybe," Sunoo said smiling.

Jungwon looked at Jay and they exchanged a knowing smile because those two had made it so obvious they liked each other.

"MY TURN," Jungwon announced.

"Sunghoon hyung truth or dare?" Jungwon asked.

"I'll do a dare" Sunghoon says while already regretting life decisions.

Jungwon smirked and said "I dare you to kiss Jake hyung in front of all of us,"

Sunghoon smiled at the dare and walked towards me..

Sunghoon slowly lifted my chin and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"OMGGGGG," everyone started fanboying over Jakehoon.

"Yah this is just a simple kiss why are you guys screaming over that" Sunghoon says.

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS KISSED OMGGGG," Jungwon said excitedly.

"OKK I'M SORRY BUT CAN I GO NEXT?" Heeseung asked desperately.

"Sure" Sunoo says.

"JAKE DARE OR DARE?" Heeseung immediately said.

"What the fuck uhh dare I guess? You didn't even give me another choice" I replied while eyeing Heeseung.

"I dare you and Sunghoon to go into a room for ten minutes." Heeseung said with a weird look on his face.

Sunghoon and I slowly got up and walked into the guest bedroom while locking the door behind us.

"Why did they make us come into a room? I want to see what they are doing," I whined.

"Well I will take a quick shower." Sunghoon said as he rushed into the bathroom.

A few minutes later Sunghoon walked out and I turned around to look at him.

"YAH PARK SUNGHOON WEAR A SHIRT" I said as I covered my eyes.

"BUT JAKEY I DON'T HAVE A SHIRT THAT'S CLEAN AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM," He said.

"And plus why are you covering your eyes, I know you like the view," Sunghoon said with a weird smile.

Sunghoon slowly started walking towards me as I removed my hands from my face.

"YAH GO GET A SHIRT OR SOMETHING," I yelled at him.

"What if I don't want to?" He says,

"PARK SUNGHOON YOU BETTER GO GET A SHIRT NOW OR I WILL START GLARING AT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE," I threatened him.

I suddenly felt myself get lifted up and my natural reaction was to wrap my legs around Sunghoon to prevent myself from falling.

Sunghoon slowly placed me on the bed and sat down next to me.

Before I knew it he pulled me onto his lap and rested his head on my neck.

"Now I know why they wanted us to come into a room," I said.

After I had finished my sentence Sunghoon pressed his lips against mine

I was taken aback for a few seconds but in the end I still kissed back.

I placed my fingers in his soft hair while his arms snaked around my waist.

We pulled apart for air, and connected our lips again.

Sunghoon slowly pulled off my shirt and went down to my neck and started nibbling and sucking on it.

I was about to let out a moan but Sunghoon kissed me before I could.

"Shh the others might hear," he said as he continued to kiss my lips.

"HOLY FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING," sunoo yelled.

"OMG RIKI CLOSE YOUR EYES," Heeseung said as he quickly covered Riki's eyes.

"HOW DID YOU GUYS COME IN WHAT THE FUCK," Sunghoon yelled.

"YOU GUYS WEREN'T COMING DOWN AFTER 10 MINUTES WERE UP SO WE BORROWED A KEY FROM YOUR MOM," Jay said.

"WE THOUGHT YOU TWO IDIOTS FELL ASLEEP OR SOMETHING" Heeseung says.

"WHY ARE YOU TWO SHIRTLESS, ARE YOU GUY'S HOT OR SOMETHING YOU COULD HAVE TURNED ON THE AC," Riki said innocently.

"Omg Riki you innocent little child, come on let's go back downstairs," Sunoo said as he pulled Riki downstairs.

"Well that escalated quickly," Jungwon says as he pulls Jay downstairs with him.

"If you didn't want us to do that, why did you tell us to go in a room for 10 minutes?" I ask.

"I didn't think anything sus would actually happen," heeseung said as he followed behind Jay and Jungwon.

"I didn't think you both would be so freaky," Sunoo adds from downstairs.

Both males quickly put their shirts back on and went downstairs to join the others.

"So do you guys want to continue?" Sunghoon asked, trying to avoid all awkwardness.

"GUYSSSSS IF YOU DON'T MIND DO YOU WANT TO BAKE COOKIES WITH ME TOMORROW?" Mrs. Park suddenly yelled from the kitchen.

"COOKIES I LOVE COOKIES" Sunoo screamed.

"IF YOU GUYS DON'T MIND, CAN YOU GO BUY THE INGREDIENTS FOR ME?"

"OKAY," Sunghoon replied.

Mrs. Park came and gave us a list of ingredients.

"Okay guys let's go," Sunghoon said as he walked out towards his car.

"But I'm tired," Riki whined.

"Then me and Jake can go get the stuff we need, you guys can get some rest"

"I'M COMING WITH YOU GUYS," Heeseung stated as he followed after the two of us.

"WAIT SOMEONE HAS TO COME WITH ME," Heeseung then said.

"HEESEUNG HYUNG QUICKLY GET YOUR ASS HERE OR ELSE WE'RE DITCHING YOU," Sunghoon said.

"OK OK COMING," Heeseung quickly hopped in the car.

Once they had got to the supermarket, they quickly picked out the stuff they had to buy and added a few bags of chips.