16

-author pov-

"OMG WE'RE HERE, I'M SCARED," Sunghoon said scared that Jake's mom won't like him

Jake pulls out his house keys from his bag and opens the door.

"Hi Ja-" A woman said then cut herself off when she saw Park Sunghoon.

"HOLY FUCK? JAKE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR IDOL DOING HERE? DID YOU KIDNAP HIM?" The women asked.

"My idol happens to be my-" Jake cut himself off thinking about what to say.

"His future boyfriend," Sunghoon said proudly.

"HIS WHAT?" Mrs. Sim asked.

"His FUTURE BOYFRIEND," Sunghoon repeated himself.

"JAKE HONEY DID YOU BLACKMAIL SUNGHOON SO THAT HE WILL BE YOUR FUTURE BOYFRIEND," Mrs. Sim said looking at Jake worried.

"Mom stop we met after I went to his competition and he also transferred to my school" Jake explains to his mom.

"Yes exactly Mrs. Sim, your son here is very cute and handsome and kind," Sunghoon said while looking at Jake who was starting to blush.

"OH MY GOD I still can't believe it," Mrs. Sim said looking at Sunghoon in disbelief, "come in"

"Oh also Hoonie will be staying over tonight" Jake says while dragging Sunghoon in the door.

"I'm going to cook dinner, make yourself feel at home," Mrs. Sim said as she walked to the kitchen.

"Hm can I go see your room?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah-" Jake replied but stopped himself, "WAIT NO YOU CAN'T"

"Huh? Why not?" Sunghoon asked, confused.

"B-Because it's very messy," Jake stuttered.

"It's fine you've seen my room in it's messy state before," Sunghoon said as he started wandering around the house.

When he finally found Jake's room he opened it and saw a poster of him on his wall and he started laughing.

"Y-YAH WHAT'S SO FUNNY," Jake asked as he quickly wanted to shut the door but Sunghoon stopped him

"Don't you think I look pretty hot there?" Sunghoon said, "and you must have been a big fan having a poster of me,"

"YAH SHUT UP, I JUST HAD THAT POSTER AND I DIDN'T WANT TO WASTE IT," Jake said trying to defend himself even though he knew he looked everywhere for that poster.

"Mhm sure," Sunghoon said still giggling.

"STOP LAUGHING," Jake said embarrassed.

"Jakey you're so cute," Sunghoon said as he walked in his room.

"STOP MAKING FUN OF ME," Jake said trying to stop Sunghoon from going more into his room because he had other Sunghoon merchandise.

"You don't have to admire that poster anymore because you can just admire me in real life now" Sunghoon smirks.

"S-STOP, LET'S GO DOWNSTAIRS," Jake said as he tried to pull Sunghoon downstairs but Sunghoon was too strong for him.

"WHYY I WANT TO SEE YOUR ROOM," Sunghoon said.

"NAUR YOU'VE SEEN ENOUGH," Jake said, still trying to stop Sunghoon.

"I still have to sleep on your bed tonight, pup" He says.

"Shit I forgot," Jake said looking at the floor, "FINE YOU CAN KEEP LOOKING,"

Jake quickly ran to his bed and hid under the blanket.