7

-Sunghoon's pov-

"HII GUYS," Sunoo yelled and waved at them

'Hii," I waved back at them.

They all sat down at the table and ordered a drink.

I ordered a caramel frappuccino and Jake ordered a Matcha latte.

"So Jake I don't mean to rush you or anything but can you tell us why you ran out of class crying?" Jay asked.

"Huh? How do you know?" Jake says.

"It spread around really quickly," he replies.

"Oh um it was nothing really just Yuna," Jake looked down at his feet.

"UGH THAT BITCH YUNA," Jay groaned and reached out for Jake's hand, "whatever she said don't listen to her."

I saw Jay holding Jake's hand and got jealous, and so I glared at Jay.

"You both just made two people jealous" Riki laughs at them.

I quickly looked out the window pretending to mind my own business.

"Sunghoon hyung you're not very good at hiding your jealousy, you were literally glaring at Jay," Riki said as he sipped his drink.

"Huh? Me jealous? Never," I said nervously.

"Mhm sure, Heeseung said fake, rolling his eyes.

I turned around and noticed Jake a little out of it so I nudged him and said "Pup do you wanna try my frap?"

He slowly nods and I pick up my drink and hold the straw still for Jake to take a sip.

"WOAH LOOK AT THE COUPLE SHARING A INDIRECT KISS," Riki said teasingly.

"Well it's not like it's their first time doing that," Heeseung said.

"WAIT WHAT THEY DONE IT BEFORE?" Riki said surprised.

"Yeah Sunghoon told me-" Jake shoved a macaron into Heeseung's mouth to shut him up

"NOW JAKE IS FEEDING HEESEUNG, CHOOSE ONE PERSON YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYONE YOU KNOW," Riki said as he continued to tease Jake.

I was sitting there in silence until I felt a hand gently grab my hand and fiddle with it.

I turned to see who it was and saw that it was Jake and just smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Huh? Nothing, you just seemed very quiet," Jake answered then he started smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked confused.

"Were you perhaps jealous that I fed Heeseung hyung?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

"W-WHAT N-NO I JUST HAD NOTHING TO SAY," I said embarrassed.

"SEE YOUR STUTTERING AGAIN YOU WERE JEALOUS," Jake said loud enough that everyone at the table could hear him.

"WHAT? SUNGHOON HYUNG REALLY WAS JEALOUS?" Riki asked.

"N-NO I WASN'T " I said as I looked over at Jake who mouthed to the others "yes he was"

"You guys go flirt somewhere else" Jungwon said as he playfully stuck his tongue out at us.

"Maybe we will," Sunghoon said standing up.

"WAIT WHAT REALLY HUH ?" Jungwon asked shocked because he was just joking.

"No I was just joking," Sunghoon said as he pinched Jungwon's cheek.

After he did that he noticed that Jake stopped fiddling with his hands and was now looking somewhere else.

"Looks like someone is jealous now," Sunghoon said, reaching out for Jake's hands but Jake just pulled away.

"Look at me, pup," I said.

Jake chose to ignore what I had said so I gently cupped his face between my hands to turn his head around.

I leaned in and kissed his forehead and saw a flustered Jake who was blushing a lot.

"YAH STOP FLIRTING YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS," Jay yelled annoyed.

"i'M sO soRrY," I said sarcastically .

A few hours had passed and we all decided to go home.

-author pov-

Before heading home, Jake pulled out his phone to see a text from his mom.

Apparently his mom wouldn't be home at night because of an extra work shift so he decided to ask Sunghoon something.

Jake gently tugged on Sunghoon's hoodie.

"Hm?" Sunghoon hummed in response.

"Can I sleep over at your house for a few days? Jake asked shyly looking at the floor. "My mom will be going on a business trip for a few days and I don't want to be lonely.

"Sure I don't see why not," Sunghoon answered.

Everyone bid a quick goodbye and left.

The two males slowly walked through the streets while admiring the sky.

"I must say the sky looks so beautiful," Sunghoon said "But not as beautiful as my cute little pup,"

"Stop being so cheesy," Jake said while hiding the fact that his heart felt like it was going to stop.

"I know you like it," Sunghoon said looking at Jake.

A while later, they had got to Sunghoon's house and since his house had two bathrooms they went to separate bathrooms and showered.

Sunghoon was the first to finish showering. He decided he had wanted to tease Jake a little so hid in a room.

Not long after Jake also finished showering and went down to the living room but didn't see him. He went to the kitchen and his room but also didn't find him.

"Maybe he's still showering," Jake thought to himself.

Just then Sunghoon popped out behind him

"BOO!"

"AHHH HOLY SHIT," Jake screamed as he put his hand over his heart.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR REACTION IT WAS HILARIOUS." Sunghoon said, laughing his ass off.

"HEY THAT'S NOT NICE, I'M YOUR GUEST," Jake yelled back.

"More like future boyfriend but whatever makes you happy I guess," Sunghoon replied, still laughing.

Sunghoon finally stopped laughing and saw Jake frowning and angrily pouting at him.

Sunghoon walked up to him and wrapped his arms around his slim waist.

"I'm sorry babe," Sunghoon whispered in Jake's ears.

"Did I scare you too much?" He continued as he nuzzled into Jake's shoulder.

"B-babe? D-did you just call me babe?" Jake asked, shocked at what he heard.

"IS THAT SERIOUSLY ALL YOU HEARD?" Sunghoon said, pretending to be annoyed.

"Well YOU SUDDENLY CALLED ME BABE," Jake said.

Before Sunghoon could reply Jake yawned.

"Babe are you tired?" Sunghoon asked

'But what happened to pup?' Jake asked kind of sad Sunghoon changed his nickname.

"I will call you that when we are with friends," Sunghoon answered.