4

-Jake's pov-

I wrapped my arms around Sunghoon's neck as his arms snaked around my waist.

"OMG LOOK THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ABOUT TO KISS," A sudden voice said.

I quickly stopped hugging Sunghoon and looked to see who it was.

"HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?" Sunghoon said, obviously startled.

"1. I followed Jake because he suddenly left without saying bye

2. Your dumbass forgot to close your front door on the way in

3. I SAW YOU TWO HUGGING AND IT WAS SO CUTE

4. I EVEN TOOK A PICTURE, IT'S NOW ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PICTURES." Heeseung said, jumping up and down.

"I should get going now, how ironic that your house is close to mine,'' Heeseung says as he walks out of Sunghoon's room.

"Well we should get started on our assignment," I said while plopping down on the floor next to Sunghoon's bed.

"Why are you on the floor?" Sunghoon asked, "there is a literal table right there"

"Oh ahahhaha," I laughed nervously as I stood up and walked towards the table.

My brain wasn't working properly because of the hug that happened just now. The fact that we hugged two times today, I'm in his house, we have all the same classes was shocking to me.

He was just my idol two days ago.

"Pup? Are you ok?" Sunghoon asked as he lightly shaked me.

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry," I replied quickly, coming back to reality.

"Hmmm, you seem very tired," Sunghoon said patting my head.

"I'm fine we should just work on the assignment" I said while rubbing his eyes.

They started working on the assignment and finally finished after around an hour.

"YES WE'RE FINALLY DONE," Sunghoon said as he started stretching.

"Oh it's already 7pm," I said looking at my phone.

"Oh shit it's raining too" Sunghoon said while looking out the window.

"But I didn't bring an umbrella," I said, also looking at the rain.

"I left my umbrella at the rink-" Sunghoon says while thinking about why he decided to leave it there.

Sunghoon suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand as we made our way downstairs.

"Sit here I will go make ramyeon," Sunghoon said as he walked towards the kitchen.

"His house is so big," I thought to myself as I looked around.

After a few minutes Sunghoon came back with two bowls of ramyeon.

"Here you go," He said as he handed me one bowl and sat down across from me.

"Thanks Hoonie," I said and started eating.

After we finished eating I offered to wash the dishes.

"Since it's raining so much and both of us don't have an umbrella, do you want to stay the night?" Sunghoon asked.

"Hmm sure, I don't want to get drenched I'll text my mom"

Jakey

Hi mommm

It's raining a lot rn but I forgot to bring an umbrella so I'll stay at my friend's house for the night

Mom

Okay but be sure to behave and finish all your assignments.

I turned off my phone and Sunghoon led me to his bathroom.

"Pup you can shower first and I'll order some boba so we can have it when you come out."

"But I don't have any clothes with me-" I said.

"Here," Sunghoon said as he went to his closet to get me a hoodie and some pants.

"Thanks," I said as I went into the bathroom to shower.

As I finish showering and come out of the bathroom, I see an already showered Sunghoon sitting on the couch scrolling through something on his phone.

"Hii," I said as I plopped down on the seat next to him.

"Hi, I didn't know which boba you wanted so I just randomly ordered," He said as he handed me my boba.

I took a sip of it and it was passion fruit flavored.

"Hoonie this is so good oh my god" I said while pointing at it.

Sunghoon chuckled and sipped on his.

"CAN I TRY?" I asked while pointing at his.

"Sure," He said as he handed me his boba.

"Wait."

"Did we just indirectly kiss??" I thought to myself.

"OMG OMG OMG DID I JUST INDIRECTLY KISS MY IDOL?" I screamed inside my head.

"Huh? Why do you look so shocked?" Sunghoon suddenly asked.

"What huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your face, you look so shocked," He said while pointing at me.

"Oh uh it's nothing," I answered while continuing to sip on my boba.

Sunghoon suddenly leaned in close to my face and smirked.

"Huh what?" I said panicking because of how close we are.

"Are you shocked because we shared a drink?" He asked.

"WHAT N-NO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I said looking away.

"Sure you totally didn't say that out loud," He said.

"WAIT WHAT I DID?" I started to (gay)panic.

"NO HAHAHAHAHA YOU FELL FOR IT," Sunghoon said laughing.

I started turning red and was clearly embarrassed.

"Don't be too flustered and shocked that we shared a drink," He said looking at me. "You should get used to it"

"I WASN'T FLUSTERED OR SHOCKED AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET USED TO IT," I said still embarrassed.

"It's not like this will be our only time sharing a drink, and plus we might even kiss in the future," He winked at me and continued drinking his boba like nothing happened.