21

-Jake pov-

As we walked in I saw a male standing there.

"HI MR. KANG," Sunghoon yelled while waving

"HI, OH WHO'S THAT?" Mr. Kang asked.

"This is Jake, my future partner ahahahah" Sunghoon says

"Why do you always introduce me as your future partner," Jake asked waving and bowing at Mr. Kang.

"Because all I have to do now is to ask you to be mine then I can say that you're my boyfriend" Sunghoon winks then runs off.

"Ok let's get started with practice," Mr. Kang said as I went to sit down on the bench.

-1 hour later-

"GREAT WORK, GO AND HAVE A BREAK," Mr. Kang as Sunghoon started skating towards me.

"Mr. Kang seems like a good teacher, unlike someone I know," I said as Sunghoon sat down next to me.

"YAH, I'M NOT A BAD TEACHER YOUR JUST A BAD STUDENT," He said as he drank his water.

"I AM A GREAT STUDENT, I LISTEN TO ALL OF YOUR DIRECTIONS," I shot back.

"AND PLUS YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE WHEN I WAS SITTING ALL ALONE ON THE ICE," I added.

"I- thats- um because uh," Sunghoon said trying to defend himself.

"HAHAHAHAHA I WIN THIS TIME" I said as I laughed at him.

"I CAN GIVE YOU A PUNISHMENT," I then added.

"Fine but what is it?" Sunghoon asked as he gave in.

Before I could answer Mr. Kang called out for Sunghoon, and his break was over.

"I'll tell you what it is after your practice is over" I said while turning on my phone.

-after practice is over-

"GOOD JOB, oh and do you want me to teach your little boyfriend over there," Mr. Kang said "I feel bad for him, you dragged him all the way here."

"I'll ask him later, Mr Kang." Sunghoon says as he comes towards me.

"HI SO I-" Before I could finish, Sunghoon cut me off.

"Mr. Kang said he can give you a free lesson, do you want to?" Sunghoon said as he started packing.

"Hmm It's fine I'll just stick to watching you and plus I don't think I'll ever be able to ice skate" I giggle.

"Are you sure, I mean it's very rare for Mr. Kang to give free lessons," Sunghoon said.

"SUNGHOON HOW ABOUT YOU TEACH HIM AND I WILL SEE HOW YOU DO, IF YOU DO WELL I WILL TREAT YOU TWO TO DINNER," Mr. Kang suggested.

"OKAY," I immediately said as I started wearing my skates.

Sughoon held my hand and started dragging me across the ice.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TO GO SLOWER," I screamed.

"Oh my- Sunghoon, that isn't how you teach someone how to ice skate," Mr. Kang said as he held my hands and guided me.

After a while I got the hang of it and could ice skate by myself, but will fall every now and then.

"THANK YOU MR. KANG," I said as I bowed.

"SEE PUP I'M NOT A BAD TEACHER" Sunghoon says as we got in the car.

"UM EXCUSE ME MR. KANG CLEARLY SAID "Sunghoon that isn't how you teach someone how to ice skate," so he was basically saying you're a horrible teacher," I shot back. "Plus remember that punishment? Well I'm going to tell you now".