20

-sunghoon pov-

"THANK YOU HEESEUNG HYUNG," Jake said as he ran over to hug Heeseung.

"He said he loved me and look at him now hugging and clinging to Heeseung hyung," I said to myself

I glared at the two and before I knew it everyone bursted out laughing.

"Why are you guys even laughing?" I asked confused.

"THE FACT THAT YOU GOT JEALOUS OVER JAKE HYUNG HUGGING HEESEUNG HYUNG," Jungwon said, still laughing.

"JEALOUS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN JEALOUS? I DON'T GET JEALOUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT " I blurted out trying to defend myself.

"Mhm sure," Jay said as he was trying to calm himself down.

When I looked over to Jake I saw him still hugging Heeseung, and when they pulled apart they were laughing and having fun.

"So he laughs and has fun with Heeseung hyung when he just glares and flick my forehead with me," I scoffed under my breath.

Everyone then started laughing even louder this time including my mom.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY?" I asked annoyed that everyone was laughing at me.

"YOU GETTING EVEN MORE JEALOUS HAHAHAHA," Sunoo said as he and the other's continued laughing.

"NOW I GET WHAT JAKE MEANS WHEN HE SAID YOU GET JEALOUS EASILY," My mom said while still laughing with the others.

I rolled my eyes and ate a cookie while everyone was trying to stop laughing.

After a few seconds everyone finally calmed down and stopped laughing.

"YAHH PARK SUNGHOON YOU ALMOST FINISHED ALL THE COOKIES," Mrs. Park said pointing at the cookies.

"WELL I WOULDN'T HAVE IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T LAUGH AT ME" I scoffed.

"Plus we could always make some more mom," I added.

"Hoonie don't be grumpy" Jake scoots over to me and lays his head down on my lap while I sit on the floor.

"i'M noT grUMpY," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Yes you are, it's very obvious," Jake replied.

"Fine, whatever," I replied, looking away.

"Are we watching a real life kdrama" Riki says while poking Jake.

"This kdrama seems interesting," Sunoo said.

"We need to continue watching the other episodes of this kdrama then." Jungwon says.

"Yes I know right, I want to know the ending," Jay added.

"Well too bad because you're never going to see the next episode" I say as I laugh.

"WAIT WHYY," Sunoo whined.

"No particular reason so jokes on you" I reply

-time skip to when everyone has to go home-

"BYEEEE I HAD A LOT OF FUN," Sunoo said as he hopped in Heeseung's car.

"BYEEEE," Everyone said.

"Well I should also get going," Jake said as he started to walk out then stopped.

"Shit I don't have a ride home," He said. "Well it looks like I'm walking home then."

"I can drive you," I said.

"But don't you have ice skating practice?" He asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot, you can come to my practice." I said.

"FUCK NO EVERYTIME I GO I FALL ON MY ASS AND IT HURTS A LOT," He said.

"PLUS YOU JUST LAUGH AT ME EVERY SINGLE TIME" He then added.

"PARK SUNGHOON HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT JAKE WHEN HE FALLS," My mom suddenly said.

"It's funny what do you meannn" I said while patting Jake's head

"I'd rather walk home," Jake said as he started walking.

"It's fine, I will make it in time," I said even though I know that I won't.

"REALLY?" Jake said as he turned around and started walking towards my car.

"Yes now lemme go get my car keys" I said as I quickly ran in to get my keys.

-time skip-

"WAIT SUNGHOON THIS ISN'T THE WAY TO MY HOUSE," Jake said as he was panicking.

"That's because you're coming to practice with me before going home" I grin.

"ISN'T THIS CONSIDERED KIDNAPPING," Jake snapped back.

"Not really," I answered.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO YOUR PRACTICE," Jake whined.

"Well too bad because now you're stuck in the car pup" I say while continuing to drive

"UGH I HATE YOU SO MUCH," Jake said.

"HEY YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME" I shot at him.

"Hm do I really love you though," Jake said pretending to think.

"If you don't, why would you go around finding a specific poster of me, have so much merchandise, kiss me, make out with me, cuddle with me while sleeping, let me give you hickeys," I rambled.

"NOO STOP WHY ARE YOU GETTING BETTER AT ARGUING" Jake yelled.

"I learnt from the best babe" I answered.

"Fine you win this one so we're equal," Jake said as he crossed his arms and frowned.

"Hm, the loser should have a punishment," I stated.

"NAUR YOU CAN'T ADD THAT NOW," Jake protested.

"You don't even know what the punishment is"

"But I don't like punishments," Jake said while pouting.

"Aww you're so cute when you pout" I said while pinching his cheeks.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME AND NOT THE ROAD," He yelled.

"Chill, it was only for a second," I said .

Soon after we had arrived at the rink and Jake jumped out of the car.

"Ugh I don't have the best memories here," Jake said as we got out of the car.

"WE HAD OUR FIRST KISS HERE WHAT DO YOU MEAN" I looked at him while pretending to be offended.

"Except for that, otherwise this place holds a lot of bad memories," Jake said.

"Whatever," I said as I grabbed Jake's hand.